"¡The Best Of! Morrissey" vinyl released (30 August, 2019)

full

Today is the official release date for ¡The Best Of! Morrissey.
This is the first time it has been available on black/clear 180g vinyl.
The black Parlophone vinyl has been available almost a week prior in many UK indie shops and one clear ltd. vinyl Rhino version of the record has been spotted via Twitter so far (insert with the record states 1600 made):

20190830_155427.jpg

The standard version is showing in the majority of usual suppliers.
A selected few:
HMV (their online ordering is finally fixed)
Amazon UK / Amazon USA

Rough Trade / Crash et al

Interestingly, the clear vinyl version still appears in stock via Rhino and is also still on the Warners Music Australian Store (as pointed out by @ordinaryboy86 ).
Morrissey Central made a further post of one picture on the 2nd of September.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a couple of the Clear version from Rhino UK. Out of interest, where was it said there is only 1000 copies of that available?

I got mine yesterday and the numbered insert says mine is one of 1,600 copies, so I take it that's the true number. Btw, it's a very nice pressing/package and played really nicely.

I can't justify buying it to myself so I'm not buying it. I have all but 3 of the songs on vinyl and I'm not paying the guts of €30 for 3 songs.

As someone above has mentioned, the clear vinyl version comes with an insert saying that 1,600 were pressed.

So, just a collector's item on vinyl with all the tracks I already have several times over as they're featured on other albums I have? I'll not be buying I'm afraid - sorry Moz, love you big time, & all that but, not for me.

Finally we have the chance of purchasing Suedehead on vinyl!
I was up early today and my brain might not get your humour if you were joking, but Suedehead was also on Viva Hate, Bona Drag, The Very Best of, and the 7" boxset, and as a 7"/12" back in the day.

I got mine yesterday and the numbered insert says mine is one of 1,600 copies, so I take it that's the true number. Btw, it's a very nice pressing/package and played really nicely.
IMG_20190830_154805.jpg

Yes, it seems the initial information available to the press and the real amount differ.
OP amended - thank you.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm going to hang on and wait for the 1,600 limited edition test pressings on red meat vinyl signed by the great man himself. Coming soon at the Emporium $430 with free ticket for his latest tour. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Best of, World of, satiate the need.

It’s basically all just sad joke at this point, isn’t it?

I'm going to hang on and wait for the 1,600 limited edition test pressings on red meat vinyl signed by the great man himself. Coming soon at the Emporium $430 with free ticket for his latest tour. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
After that there will be an even rarer version where you sign it yourself. Guaranteed one of a kind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom