"¡The Best Of! Morrissey" vinyl released (30 August, 2019)

full

Today is the official release date for ¡The Best Of! Morrissey.
This is the first time it has been available on black/clear 180g vinyl.
The black Parlophone vinyl has been available almost a week prior in many UK indie shops and one clear ltd. vinyl Rhino version of the record has been spotted via Twitter so far (insert with the record states 1600 made):

20190830_155427.jpg

The standard version is showing in the majority of usual suppliers.
A selected few:
HMV (their online ordering is finally fixed)
Amazon UK / Amazon USA

Rough Trade / Crash et al

Interestingly, the clear vinyl version still appears in stock via Rhino and is also still on the Warners Music Australian Store (as pointed out by @ordinaryboy86 ).
Morrissey Central made a further post of one picture on the 2nd of September.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t take Lemsip because I don’t get colds (or the runs). I shit logs like short-range brown missiles. Don’t even need toilet paper, son.

Wanna know why? It’s because I’ve been eating animals for breakfast lunch and dinner since before most of the punk-ass rubes around here were born

I’ve built up an immune system that’s so powerful, not even a half-cooked veal sandwich at a half-baked Smiths reunion tailgate party could affect it. It flourishes on good bacteria and destroys the rest. Kind of like me, on this site.

I’m not some malnourished, vegan Melvis hanger-on.

When I drop bombs, they splash on target with ZERO collateral damage, so provided you’re not a weak-ass, toilet-dwelling target like Gordyboy, Vegan-troll77 or half-wit Hovis, you should be fine. ;)
Feeling a little silly, again?

Haven’t listened to Morrissey in a while properly, whilst I believe in free speech, the art isn’t the artist etc blah blah (let’s not turn every thread into a tedious political slagging match) the constant negativity (self inflicted by Moz to be fair) has just made me not feel like listening.

Picked this up after having it preordered at my local indie, and it takes just seconds to raise a smile on my face hearing his voice. It’s a great compilation, near perfect for the era, barring the lack of “Maladjusted” and “Trouble Loves Me” and when all is said and done, it’s these records I love...

Haven’t listened to Morrissey in a while properly, whilst I believe in free speech, the art isn’t the artist etc blah blah (let’s not turn every thread into a tedious political slagging match) the constant negativity (self inflicted by Moz to be fair) has just made me not feel like listening.

Picked this up after having it preordered at my local indie, and it takes just seconds to raise a smile on my face hearing his voice. It’s a great compilation, near perfect for the era, barring the lack of “Maladjusted” and “Trouble Loves Me” and when all is said and done, it’s these records I love...

If you believe in free speech, you won't mind me calling Morrissey a money-grabbing racist c***.

eh no,its called selling a product,lets face it every artist has done the same over the years,roxy music and bryan ferry have been dong this for decades,same songs just packaged differently.

AD5B80F7-9433-4496-8ED9-55B78A52E108.jpeg

My clear vinyl just arrived and sounds great. Time for vinyl reissue of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted please. Why only CD for those? A travesty.

If you believe in free speech, you won't mind me calling Morrissey a money-grabbing racist c***.

His political views are costing him fans and costing him money. This has now become very obvious even to him. It would be very easy for him (and hugely financially beneficial) to issue a retraction of all the idiotic things he's done and said in the last 18 months, especially his support for the right wing For Britain party.
But he hasn't done that - I wish he would and (like 50%-60% of his pre-2018 UK fanbase) I will not buy any more of his songs or concert tickets until he does. We can accuse him of idiotic/bigoted/racist views but I'm afraid we can't also call him 'money grabbing' because the one thing contradicts the other.
Hopefully, you will also reflect on your own spectacular foolishness for dedicating so much of your life following a pop star who turned out to be a bit of a twat.

My clear vinyl just arrived and sounds great. Time for vinyl reissue of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted please. Why only CD for those? A travesty.
Agreed. With the original artwork restored, preferably.

My (two) copies of Best of ... have arrived: what a compilation.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom