"Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey" by Martin Söderström - Aftonbladet

An anonymous person send the link:

Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey - Aftonbladet
Ikväll skulle han spelat i Sverige
by Martin Söderström

Google Translate to English:

Even the most loyal abandon Morrissey
Tonight he would have played in Sweden

Tonight Morrissey would have been on stage at Dalhalla . Now it was not. The whole European Tour was canceled and the question is inevitable:

Is this the end for Morrissey?

In recent years , Morrissey's star has been in free fall. Not because of bad discs or tired concerts. These were the interviews that eventually broke us.

We sighed desperately when he spoke insensibly about the bombing in Manchester. We were ashamed when in Der Spiegel called Berlin for "the capital of the rapists" (because of immigration, what else?). We did not believe our ears when he expressed sympathy for the former English Defense Leagu leader and also the Muslim hater Tommy Robinson . And we lost the air when he, at best Breitbart manners, began to shout about "the loony left", mainstreammedia's oppression and Hitler my left.

When the singer this spring urged his listeners to vote for the High Extreme, Islamist Ukip Breakers in Britain, the bottom was reached. In the end, even his most loyal defender did not even hurt him anymore. That is the reason why Moz does not appear in a lime off-road outside Rättvik this evening.

The official explanation for the slipped tour is of course a completely different one. "Logistical circumstances", it is called. Instead, it was about sluggish ticket sales. The places Morrissey previously sold out in the past, still had unsold plates left. An insider revealed that until the Edinburgh concert, 400 of the 2 500 (scary) tickets had been spent just weeks left for showtime. In Sweden, it looked the same. My Swedish industry source confirmed that the concert at Dalhalla was "really far from sold out".

Of course, pop stars also have the right to say almost anything. But the recipient is also entitled to respond and act. In the United States, much is said to "vote with your dollar". That's exactly what Morrissey's audience did. Thousands of disappointed ex-fans have chosen not to fund Mozzers fall.

I'm one of them. For too long, I defended. Seemed idiotic statements in context. Tried to understand. Excused. Would you like the man behind the songs that saved my life would not have been transformed into their own antites.

I was wrong.

Moz, once all the outside world's own patron saint, stands alone.

To trot his own song Boxers:

"Your weary fans are walking away".

He's just a boring c***, spouting the same troll shit day after day after day. One things for sure, no one will claim that waste of skins body when he's in the funeral home.
I know I'm wasting time and virtual breath. Morrissey needs to release something new so it can log into its other account and start cheerleading again.

I would go to Vegancro's funeral for the record. That's the saddest thought to me, that someone could be so unloved that there is no funeral. I've had to arrange memorials for a couple of friends who didn't get them before, and I don't care who you are or what you've done, (within obvious reason) everybody should have at least a few people to pass the bottle and tell their tales.

I know I'm wasting time and virtual breath. Morrissey needs to release something new so it can log into its other account and start cheerleading again.

I would go to Vegancro's funeral for the record. That's the saddest thought to me, that someone could be so unloved that there is no funeral. I've had to arrange memorials for a couple of friends who didn't get them before, and I don't care who you are or what you've done, (within obvious reason) everybody should have at least a few people to pass the bottle and tell their tales.
It would have to be a very small bottle. I don't imagine the tales of adolescent insults and emojis would carry the conversation for too long.

Jesus, Skinny ( as Surface) continues to monitor my posts.doh: Cant Skinny get his sock puppet a hobby FFS,
improve his clucking:rooster: anything....

WtF Im at a loss as to how all of you Commie sock puppets are even allowed at Funerals, with the smushing and weed smoking right out in the open, showing NO respect for the deceased.:poutingcat:

*wool*

To be fair you've always made me laugh...

The same type of people the military hire when they have to fight real wars and know they will have some killed. But the weird thing is someone like that will survive anything simply cause they don't have those fears most other people are wired with cause they are not intelligent enough to realise what they are facing or just not bothered.

If you swim with the ducks you might get called a duck.

What a pathetic response. You are everything that is wrong with many (but thankfully not all) on the Left. You conflate someone who is trying to have a reasoned debate about radical islam/mass migration witn racism. It's intellectually dishonest and frankly lazy. Instead of wanting to have a debate on the subject you attempt to shut it down with 'muh racism.' Thankfully there are other lefties like William Blake's Seven who while in favour of immigration is at least prepared to say that there are negatives to it and to have an open debate around it. But you sit there in your superior smugness (only liberals are intelligent etc) and feel as though it doesn't even warrant an honest conversation.

Name me the racist things I've said here. I believe there are problems within radical islam and even mainstream islam. Is that racist? We've had fulsome discussions about child abuse in the Catholic Church of which I have also been critical. I've also said that mass immigration into the UK and Europe will create a lot of problems, economically and socially. Feel free to debate me on that but is it racist of me to support that view? In NZ we had 9 years of untrammelled immigration and I've been very critical of that as well. It has put massive problems on our infrastructure and depressed wages here. Well guess what, the third highest number of immigrants comes from the UK! Why do I mention this? To make the point that I'm not a fan of mass immigration, regardless of where people are coming from. I believe immigration needs to controlled and well controlled. Is that racist? Probably in your world it is.

What a pathetic response. You are everything that is wrong with many (but thankfully not all) on the Left. You conflate someone who is trying to have a reasoned debate about radical islam/mass migration witn racism. It's intellectually dishonest and frankly lazy. Instead of wanting to have a debate on the subject you attempt to shut it down with 'muh racism.' Thankfully there are other lefties like William Blake's Seven who while in favour of immigration is at least prepared to say that there are negatives to it and to have an open debate around it. But you sit there in your superior smugness (only liberals are intelligent etc) and feel as though it doesn't even warrant an honest conversation.

Name me the racist things I've said here. I believe there are problems within radical islam and even mainstream islam. Is that racist? We've had fulsome discussions about child abuse in the Catholic Church of which I have also been critical. I've also said that mass immigration into the UK and Europe will create a lot of problems, economically and socially. Feel free to debate me on that but is it racist of me to support that view? In NZ we had 9 years of untrammelled immigration and I've been very critical of that as well. It has put massive problems on our infrastructure and depressed wages here. Well guess what, the third highest number of immigrants comes from the UK! Why do I mention this? To make the point that I'm not a fan of mass immigration, regardless of where people are coming from. I believe immigration needs to controlled and well controlled. Is that racist? Probably in your world it is.
I always wonder what the lefties think they will gain from a muslim state cause those people never settled for being number two in any country. It all comes down to the same self loathing white trash lefties who for some reason are hell bent on destroying everything while somehow believing they will be spared.
The same lefties who always hated religion but are suddenly for it. My guess is that they see the muslims as a chance to destroy capitalism once and for all and thereby force through a new system.
It will be interesting to see how long this muslim friendly trend will last cause trends tend to die off and disappear.

I always wonder what the lefties think they will gain from a muslim state
I reckon you should keep wondering this. Wonder about it non-stop until you have worked it out. Don't even change your clothes.

I reckon you should keep wondering this. Wonder about it non-stop until you have worked it out. Don't even change your clothes.
LOL

Yeah well, I seem to have figured it out but the entertainment when those lefties are beheaded in town squares is a show I'd like to attend masked as a muslim myself maybe holding the sword.

Mate, I wouldn't even bother trying. They don't want to debate because hard reality is against them - so they bury their head in the sand and scream 'racist, racist' in the hope that hard reality will just go away.

Nonsense. Morrissey is not initiating balanced debate. He is spreading one-sided information, and backing politicians whose ideology extends far beyond immigration.

Educute yourself.

What a pitiful piece of writing. And it's a load of CRAP.

Morrissey has an entire legion of fans across the globe who love him and his work. Even those who think his opinions on politics are negative aren't so STUPID that they need to stop enjoying his work.

These articles need to stop now. It's one after the other after the other, nothing original to say...just another band-wagon jumper on the "Let's -hate-Morrissey " express.

It's lazy writing. Loads of people love Mozza and defend him.

He's done loads of dates that sold well recently, the Castlefield dates only sold badly because they were being played weeks off the back of the UK arena dates.

Morrissey is one of the music world's biggest legends and will always remain so.

I think it would be a good deal more reasonable to be worried. I'm not about to stop loving Morrissey's records or even to stop wearing Morrissey t-shirts, but it would just be silly to ignore the statements he is making, or fail to recognise that they have an impact on what he is and what he represents. He is still everything he always was (because what we actualy relate to is not a person, but a body of work), but he is inevitably now also a reinforcer of most of the things I object to and loathe the most in this world. If he believes some of the things he says, then he's a despicable idiot, at least as far as those issues are concerned. Which is pretty hard to feel enthusiastic about, and foolish to defend.

f*** off with your reasoned debate. I haven't seen you counter the racists once on here, just like their comments and agree with them. The only difference between them and you is they have the balls to stand behind their beliefs.

Also with you being from New Zealand I couldn't give two shits what you think of immigration in my country.

f*** off with your reasoned debate. I haven't seen you counter the racists once on here, just like their comments and agree with them. The only difference between them and you is they have the balls to stand behind their beliefs.

Also with you being from New Zealand I couldn't give two shits what you think of immigration in my country.

:swear:swear
(very very Dramatic Chezz:drama::crazy:)

I NEVER SEEN YOU SIGN UP TO BE SKINNY PUPPET!!:swear
LOOK AT ME HOW I KISS S REAR!!:yum:

Now hold up there, Chezz. That seems a might out line seeing you are Moz hater in a Moz forum.FFSdoh:

That is the worst racist comment ever seen on this forum. I knew you had it in you. Your racism is just another kind but still racism. Deep down we all know what you are like and you are no better than anyone else.

Just like no one gives two shits when you start making comments about the U.S., you mean?

I would say that there's a lot wrong with your superficial retort above. First, the accusation that Bhops doesn't "counter" the "racists", secondly; the bizarre invention that he doesn't support his own beliefs. Laughable. But a creative attempt to grasp a few straws!

The only arguments anyone has ever seen from you in any kind of quasi-political "discussion" here, are endless repetitions of the same insults, and the most puerile assertions imaginable.

When you have anything of actual substance to say, ....

*silence*

Oh wait, sorry. We've all dropped dead waiting for a day that never came

Just like no one gives two shits when you start making comments about the U.S., you mean?

I would say that there's a lot wrong with your superficial retort above. First, the accusation that Bhops doesn't "counter" the "racists", secondly; the bizarre invention that he doesn't support his own beliefs. Laughable. But a creative attempt to grasp a few straws!

The only arguments anyone has ever seen from you in any kind of quasi-political "discussion" here, are endless repetitions of the same insults, and the most puerile assertions imaginable.

When you have anything of actual substance to say, ....

*silence*

Oh wait, sorry. We've all dropped dead waiting for a day that never came

Racist doesn't find anti-racist interesting shock. How do I know you're racist? If there's a racist post on here it's got a like or insightful thing ticked by you underneath. I'd have included you in the list of Morrissey Solo racists if you weren't invisibly insignificant.

Back
Top Bottom