"Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey" by Martin Söderström - Aftonbladet

An anonymous person send the link:

Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey - Aftonbladet
Ikväll skulle han spelat i Sverige
by Martin Söderström

Google Translate to English:

Even the most loyal abandon Morrissey
Tonight he would have played in Sweden

Tonight Morrissey would have been on stage at Dalhalla . Now it was not. The whole European Tour was canceled and the question is inevitable:

Is this the end for Morrissey?

In recent years , Morrissey's star has been in free fall. Not because of bad discs or tired concerts. These were the interviews that eventually broke us.

We sighed desperately when he spoke insensibly about the bombing in Manchester. We were ashamed when in Der Spiegel called Berlin for "the capital of the rapists" (because of immigration, what else?). We did not believe our ears when he expressed sympathy for the former English Defense Leagu leader and also the Muslim hater Tommy Robinson . And we lost the air when he, at best Breitbart manners, began to shout about "the loony left", mainstreammedia's oppression and Hitler my left.

When the singer this spring urged his listeners to vote for the High Extreme, Islamist Ukip Breakers in Britain, the bottom was reached. In the end, even his most loyal defender did not even hurt him anymore. That is the reason why Moz does not appear in a lime off-road outside Rättvik this evening.

The official explanation for the slipped tour is of course a completely different one. "Logistical circumstances", it is called. Instead, it was about sluggish ticket sales. The places Morrissey previously sold out in the past, still had unsold plates left. An insider revealed that until the Edinburgh concert, 400 of the 2 500 (scary) tickets had been spent just weeks left for showtime. In Sweden, it looked the same. My Swedish industry source confirmed that the concert at Dalhalla was "really far from sold out".

Of course, pop stars also have the right to say almost anything. But the recipient is also entitled to respond and act. In the United States, much is said to "vote with your dollar". That's exactly what Morrissey's audience did. Thousands of disappointed ex-fans have chosen not to fund Mozzers fall.

I'm one of them. For too long, I defended. Seemed idiotic statements in context. Tried to understand. Excused. Would you like the man behind the songs that saved my life would not have been transformed into their own antites.

I was wrong.

Moz, once all the outside world's own patron saint, stands alone.

To trot his own song Boxers:

"Your weary fans are walking away".

f*** off with your reasoned debate. I haven't seen you counter the racists once on here, just like their comments and agree with them. The only difference between them and you is they have the balls to stand behind their beliefs.

Also with you being from New Zealand I couldn't give two shits what you think of immigration in my country.

You blatant New Zealandist scum. What a hate crime. You will be rounding up Kiwis next and putting them in the gas chamber. You and people like you have no place on this earth. Racist. Racist scum.

Even Simon Wratten from the Bluerose Society abandoned Morrissey a bit to day by deleting the bluerose chatroom after he, under several names, or a group of people chatted in there and then the place was closed down.

RIP

Racist doesn't find anti-racist interesting shock. How do I know you're racist? If there's a racist post on here it's got a like or insightful thing ticked by you underneath. I'd have included you in the list of Morrissey Solo racists if you weren't invisibly insignificant.
:crazy:
AH!! You deduce racism by the LIKES!!! How CHEKA of you CHEZZ :lbf:

f*** off with your reasoned debate. I haven't seen you counter the racists once on here, just like their comments and agree with them. The only difference between them and you is they have the balls to stand behind their beliefs.

Also with you being from New Zealand I couldn't give two shits what you think of immigration in my country.

Gee you're a really nasty piece of work, good to see your real 'self' coming out. So much hate in you.

Just like no one gives two shits when you start making comments about the U.S., you mean?

I would say that there's a lot wrong with your superficial retort above. First, the accusation that Bhops doesn't "counter" the "racists", secondly; the bizarre invention that he doesn't support his own beliefs. Laughable. But a creative attempt to grasp a few straws!

The only arguments anyone has ever seen from you in any kind of quasi-political "discussion" here, are endless repetitions of the same insults, and the most puerile assertions imaginable.

When you have anything of actual substance to say, ....

*silence*

Oh wait, sorry. We've all dropped dead waiting for a day that never came

Cheers doll, I guess you're a racist Nazi lover as well now :lbf:

Nonsense. Morrissey is not initiating balanced debate. He is spreading one-sided information, and backing politicians whose ideology extends far beyond immigration.

Educute yourself.
Ummm, what are you talking about. Where did I mention Morrissey?

Gee you're a really nasty piece of work, good to see your real 'self' coming out. So much hate in you.
It all comes from his love for the football club Nottingham Forest who had their biggest success under perhaps the biggest marxist of all time, in football anyway, Brian Clough.
The guy was so anti he wore the same jersey his entire life and was even buried in it and of course he was a wino and a horrible father and husband on top of that.
But the movie about him is fantastic and it is funny that of all the success he had they chose to focus on his short failure at Leeds United. Fitting perhaps that I was at Elland Road the same day Clough said farewell to football at the City Ground.

farewell-to-the-nottingham-forest-fans-from-brian-clough-after-his-picture-id828681892

Marked by alcoholism like any proper marxist out there!

If he's ever jailed he'd want to end up here in Sweden, they have it so tough.

storboda-13-arlima_mw640.jpg

They life off assistance and govt handouts, smoking weed most every day, and drinking beer early in the morning. What leftie do you know that wakes early in the morning and looks for work????:rooster: NO they think
someone should be hired to look for work for him. I use 'work' very loosely in their case, as to them work is maybe moving around one day a week. First think they do in the morning is hit the beer so as to wake up for the weed.:rolleyes:

The only work that gets done is the drilling they do on your asshole Vegan Hoe, also being a lazy ass has nothing to do with the left or the right, it’s just human beings who are lazy f***s expecting shit to be handed to them.

I don't hate anyone but I do like to call out racist scum and racist scum never like being called out.
Probably cause they are not ok with being labelled something they are not by someone not qualified to do such a thing. I bet your education isn't too impressive.
You're the only one in 2018 still using the word racist as if it still has some kind of meaning. Maybe it is time to move on and admit that you lost, sorry to break it to you.

1i4zeo.jpg

MetallicSameAlaskanmalamute.gif

The troll on the Tyne is all mine all mine
The troll on the Tyne is all mine

The only work that gets done is the drilling they do on your asshole Vegan Hoe, also being a lazy ass has nothing to do with the left or the right, it’s just human beings who are lazy f***s expecting shit to be handed to them.

:rolleyes:
Always with the gay sex.
Not looking for work but gay sex. Peeps, hes suffering a symptom.:lbf:

It all comes from his love for the football club Nottingham Forest who had their biggest success under perhaps the biggest marxist of all time, in football anyway, Brian Clough.
The guy was so anti he wore the same jersey his entire life and was even buried in it and of course he was a wino and a horrible father and husband on top of that.
But the movie about him is fantastic and it is funny that of all the success he had they chose to focus on his short failure at Leeds United. Fitting perhaps that I was at Elland Road the same day Clough said farewell to football at the City Ground.

farewell-to-the-nottingham-forest-fans-from-brian-clough-after-his-picture-id828681892

Marked by alcoholism like any proper marxist out there!

What was you doing at Elland Road?

What was you doing at Elland Road?
Watching a game of fitba!
I went with a norwegian travel company and we went to three games three days in a row starting with the Leeds game. Day after we met Nobby Stiles and then went down to Birmingham as Oldham beat Villa 1-0 and helped United win the league and the day after that we were all OT as United beat Blackburn and then Robson and Bruce lifted the trophy together.

The truth community has been infiltrated. I don't trust David Icke, Alex Jones (from 'InfoWars'), Chris Spivey, Thomas Sheridan, Ian Puddick, Bill Maloney, Brian Gerrish (from 'UK Column'), Ben Fellows.... and so on.

I believe that Brian Harvey and Tom Cahill are real truthers. I think that Cahill is an Irish surname.

I have read about the 'Common Purpose' stuff. What do you think of Sinéad O'Connor? I want to try and get back to talking about Morrissey again.
I want to get back to talking about Morrissey. I don't really trust Richie Allen, Ian R Crane (from 'Red Ice Radio'), Q Anon, 'Zeitgeist: The Movie' (which is very against Christianity)... and so on. I don't trust Rupert Murdoch. Max Clifford died at the end of last year 2017 in hospital after collapsing in prison he must of known so much about the establishment.

This YouTube video by 'Reverend Simon Sideways' is really good. He isn't a real 'Reverend' I think that his real name is Simon Evans. In this video he talks about Brian Harvey, the Tommy Robinson event in London (there was both support for Tommy Robinson and Donald Trump in London), Jon Wedger, 'Brit Girl', 'Redpill Phil' (who is a black guy who sounds like he comes from Manchester) and the 'Eddieisok' interview with Brian Harvey. He also talks about 'Antifa' (which is a militant anti-fascist group), the Tommy Robinson case, Sadiq Khan and freedom of speech. See link:

I want to get back to talking about Morrissey. I don't really trust Richie Allen, Ian R Crane (from 'Red Ice Radio'), Q Anon, 'Zeitgeist: The Movie' (which is very against Christianity)... and so on. I don't trust Rupert Murdoch. Max Clifford died at the end of last year 2017 in hospital after collapsing in prison he must of known so much about the establishment.

This YouTube video by 'Reverend Simon Sideways' is really good. He isn't a real 'Reverend' I think that his real name is Simon Evans. In this video he talks about Brian Harvey, the Tommy Robinson event in London (there was both support for Tommy Robinson and Donald Trump in London), Jon Wedger, 'Brit Girl', 'Redpill Phil' (who is a black guy who sounds like he comes from Manchester) and the 'Eddieisok' interview with Brian Harvey. He also talks about 'Antifa' (which is a militant anti-fascist group), the Tommy Robinson case, Sadiq Khan and freedom of speech. See link:

Jesus, has this place become some kind of alt right hangout now?

Probably cause they are not ok with being labelled something they are not by someone not qualified to do such a thing. I bet your education isn't too impressive.
You're the only one in 2018 still using the word racist as if it still has some kind of meaning. Maybe it is time to move on and admit that you lost, sorry to break it to you.

1i4zeo.jpg

If you think "racism" has lost its meaning to anyone other than your little tribe, you're living in a fantasy world.

If you think "racism" has lost its meaning to anyone other than your little tribe, you're living in a fantasy world.
But it has lost its meaning and that is because of people like you who diminished it by calling everything under the sun racism making you become the real racist and taking the word away from those who really suffer from it.
But those were fun days for your lot branding everything and everyone racist but now you have to find something new.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom