"Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey" by Martin Söderström - Aftonbladet

An anonymous person send the link:

Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey - Aftonbladet
Ikväll skulle han spelat i Sverige
by Martin Söderström

Google Translate to English:

Even the most loyal abandon Morrissey
Tonight he would have played in Sweden

Tonight Morrissey would have been on stage at Dalhalla . Now it was not. The whole European Tour was canceled and the question is inevitable:

Is this the end for Morrissey?

In recent years , Morrissey's star has been in free fall. Not because of bad discs or tired concerts. These were the interviews that eventually broke us.

We sighed desperately when he spoke insensibly about the bombing in Manchester. We were ashamed when in Der Spiegel called Berlin for "the capital of the rapists" (because of immigration, what else?). We did not believe our ears when he expressed sympathy for the former English Defense Leagu leader and also the Muslim hater Tommy Robinson . And we lost the air when he, at best Breitbart manners, began to shout about "the loony left", mainstreammedia's oppression and Hitler my left.

When the singer this spring urged his listeners to vote for the High Extreme, Islamist Ukip Breakers in Britain, the bottom was reached. In the end, even his most loyal defender did not even hurt him anymore. That is the reason why Moz does not appear in a lime off-road outside Rättvik this evening.

The official explanation for the slipped tour is of course a completely different one. "Logistical circumstances", it is called. Instead, it was about sluggish ticket sales. The places Morrissey previously sold out in the past, still had unsold plates left. An insider revealed that until the Edinburgh concert, 400 of the 2 500 (scary) tickets had been spent just weeks left for showtime. In Sweden, it looked the same. My Swedish industry source confirmed that the concert at Dalhalla was "really far from sold out".

Of course, pop stars also have the right to say almost anything. But the recipient is also entitled to respond and act. In the United States, much is said to "vote with your dollar". That's exactly what Morrissey's audience did. Thousands of disappointed ex-fans have chosen not to fund Mozzers fall.

I'm one of them. For too long, I defended. Seemed idiotic statements in context. Tried to understand. Excused. Would you like the man behind the songs that saved my life would not have been transformed into their own antites.

I was wrong.

Moz, once all the outside world's own patron saint, stands alone.

To trot his own song Boxers:

"Your weary fans are walking away".

Jesus, has this place become some kind of alt right hangout now?
It is a result of people like you and you have no idea what is coming and you better start running. I wonder if there is a university you can hide in, maybe Södertörn or some place like that.
Don't make a mess of the latte's today on your little cafe', hipster.

Probably cause they are not ok with being labelled something they are not by someone not qualified to do such a thing. I bet your education isn't too impressive.
You're the only one in 2018 still using the word racist as if it still has some kind of meaning. Maybe it is time to move on and admit that you lost, sorry to break it to you.

1i4zeo.jpg

I was a little pissed for a hot minute there, but now I just feel kinda sorry for the dude.

Replied the unwitting racist in agreement once again with the confessed Nazi.
You don’t know me, you don’t know my life, you don’t know my friends, so in short you are woefully underprepared to make that type of judgement punchy.

You don’t know me, you don’t know my life, you don’t know my friends, so in short you are woefully underprepared to make that type of judgement punchy.

Are you about to say "I've got black friends"?

Please do.

The people you agree with on here are racists and Nazis. You disagree with people who oppose them. If it quacks like a duck...

Are you about to say "I've got black friends"?

Please do.

The people you agree with on here are racists and Nazis. You disagree with people who oppose them. If it quacks like a duck...
If you think you can assess me based on what I post on a Morrissey forum then you are galatically f***en dense.

But it has lost its meaning and that is because of people like you who diminished it by calling everything under the sun racism making you become the real racist and taking the word away from those who really suffer from it.
But those were fun days for your lot branding everything and everyone racist but now you have to find something new.

That's an impressive amount of fallacy crammed into a single paragraph.

1. It is plainly absurd to assert that "racism" has no meaning. Websters simple definition is this: "Racism is a belief that one race is superior to the other or the practice of treating a person or group of people differently on the basis of their race. An example of racism is believing that Caucasians are superior to African Americans.". It is an obvious fact that there is in the world people and acts that meet this definition. Even if that was not the case, it would still describe a possibility, which is more than sufficient for a concept to have meaning.
2. You don't know me, and have no basis whatever for making assumptions about how I have been employing the term "racism".
3. You are contradicting yourself: If "racism" has no meaning, than how do you judge if people use it in the wrong way?
4. You appear not to understand the difference between meaning and usage. Even if you did know me, and you had a workable and valid definition of what was the right or wrong way to use the term, and your accusation that I or others are using it wrongly was warranted, that still would not mean the term has no meaning. It would just mean some people used it wrongly. In which case, a reasonable response would be to use it rightly and call out those who didn't.

All of that of course in the event that you're actually interested in thinking straight. As opposed to engaging in embarrassing sectarian gutter rethoric.

It is a result of people like you and you have no idea what is coming and you better start running. I wonder if there is a university you can hide in, maybe Södertörn or some place like that.
Don't make a mess of the latte's today on your little cafe', hipster.

Oh, I do know what's coming if you have it your way. As does anyone with a smattering of history. And smart people won't run, not this time.

Oh, I do know what's coming if you have it your way. As does anyone with a smattering of history. And smart people won't run, not this time.

By 'smart' you actually mean 'unemployed'? Right?:crazy:
They are too lazy to run, not next time or even today; today the 'smart' (unemployed cads) are currently sitting smoking reefer.:lbf:

By 'smart' you actually mean 'unemployed'? Right?:crazy:
They are too lazy to run, not next time or even today; today the 'smart' (unemployed cads) are currently sitting smoking reefer.:lbf:

Out of curiosity, has it ever occurred to you to deal with discussion through making points and engaging in argument, rather than simply jump directly to conjuring up imaginary identities for people you know nothing about? I'd recommend it. It's more interesting, and also generally does not make the world a slightly worse place.

Out of curiosity, has it ever occurred to you to deal with discussion through making points and engaging in argument, rather than simply jump directly to conjuring up imaginary identities for people you know nothing about? I'd recommend it. It's more interesting, and also generally does not make the world a slightly worse place.
:rolleyes:
FFS 'know nothing about?" How about all your other identities here? peeps are very familiar with them.:crazy:

Have you checked skinnytwat.com for the proper definition of "racism":rolleyes: ? You will understand that your thesis about meaning etc is wrong and racism has nothing to do with racism or race but with religion.:turban:
And culture, and other assorted Skinny nonsense. :handfist:

:rolleyes:
FFS 'know nothing about?" How about all your other identities here? peeps are very familiar with them.:crazy:

Have you checked skinnytwat.com for the proper definition of "racism":rolleyes: ? You will understand that your thesis about meaning etc is wrong and racism has nothing to do with racism or race but with religion.:turban:
And culture, and other assorted Skinny nonsense. :handfist:

Apparently it hasn't occurred to you then. Oh well.

O NO BILLY BRAGG RACIST AND HITLERIAN!! CORBYN threatens the existance of Jews in the UK!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gg-claims-Jews-work-rebuild-trust-Labour.html

Jeremy Corbyn’s efforts to resolve the row over Labour antisemitism has suffered a major blow, after Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers claimed a government led by him would pose an “existential threat to Jewish life” in the UK.

The unprecedented joint editorial on the front pages of the Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and the Jewish Telegraph, accused Labour of showing “contempt for Jews and Israel”.

In particular it cited the party’s decision to adopt a “diluted” version of the International Holocaust Rememberance Alliance (IHRA) definition of antisemitism.

You're responding to the resident troll, who spends his life posting shit that hardly anyone responds to. He is beyond help, so most people leave him to it. Shame that someone will pass through their time on earth having achieved absolutely nothing and end up in an unmarked grave.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom