‘You’ve never seen The Beatles like this before’: Peter Jackson on his epic Get Back docuseries

'Mere mortals' go to McDonalds and watch the Kardashians and boast about going to 'the school of life', they don't watch this documentary.

then, why are you watching it ?

:p

He only likes 4 of their songs, so I doubt it.

I've seen documentaries about artists whom I like none of their songs. The fact that they are from the same part of the country and share the same artistic realm (music/poetry), should be enough. Still, and/but, even then, there's a lot of common references. Like his sympathy with Paul McCartney, how they reference Dick Gregory, whom Morrissey an album did dedicate to, and so on and so no.

If the management had some creativity, they would hook'em up.
Can ya imagine Paul writin' some piano music and Moz writin'
the lyrics on a Animal Rights song?
The thing would be a winner.

well, I hope they do a video too !
just like this ..

This is fab!

If you're thinking about buying McCartney's book, The Lyrics, he has a playlist on Spotify of all the tracks featured in the books.

"Paul McCartney reveals how he wrote All My Loving, the song which helped take The Beatles from ’the next big thing’ to global superstars in 1963. In this podcast series Paul McCartney talks about his life and song-writing through the prism of 10 key lyrics from The Beatles plus his solo recordings. This is a unique insight into the life and art of Paul McCartney from his book The Lyrics, read by the man himself. Produced by John Wilson."

He only likes 4 of their songs, so I doubt it.

He says 4 songs are magnificent. not the same as saying he only liked 4 songs - not at all.

I thought it was great. I found a new appreciation for McCartney - respect due.

If they didn't have to pussyfoot around George, it would've been a better bundle of f***ing delight.

However, when Billy Preston enters the gig, it becomes what it wasn't.

About f***ing time!

"Beatles’ manager Brian Epstein to get statue in Liverpool"

“I showed him [McCartney] the photograph and he said ‘bleep, bleep, bleep Janie, that’s dead good like’. He spent several minutes looking at it and he was delighted.”

Back
Top Bottom