“I’m Still Taboo” - new Australian Morrissey interview in I Like Your Old Stuff

Cheese rolling, pigs intestines and the “final beheading” - a new Australian Morrissey interview for This Is Morrissey’s release here:

“I’M STILL TABOO” – AN INTERVIEW WITH MORRISSEY - I Like Your Old Stuff
BY SCOTT MCLENNAN

Across both his solo career and albums with The Smiths, Morrissey’s musical legacy is substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:
These new interviews are a bit dull. It's like he thought, "hey, the media didn't like what I said before so I'm going to only talk about....nothing much." That doesn't seem like him at all???

I prefer the opinion, banter, wit of Mozza. Bring back the last few interviewing he's done over this any day.

Ok set of questions but not great. The mention of the new complication in every paragraph was tedious.

The "Good Looking Man About Town" knows all of the negative followers are waiting to pounce on his remarks, thus the request that certain questions not be addressed is reasonable, in the meanwhile go "Sing Your Life!"

These new interviews are a bit dull. It's like he thought, "hey, the media didn't like what I said before so I'm going to only talk about....nothing much." That doesn't seem like him at all???

I prefer the opinion, banter, wit of Mozza. Bring back the last few interviewing he's done over this any day.
Please don't.

He's not taboo, he's just a mouthy dingus who released some great albums in the increasingly distant past, and some mediocre ones in the meantime.

I was litening to Bbc 6 radio a couple of saturdays ago and 2 Smiths and 1 Morrissey song were played. I notice these things.

I was litening to Bbc 6 radio a couple of saturdays ago and 2 Smiths and 1 Morrissey song were played. I notice these things.

They do tend to play lots of music by recently deceased pop stars

Do you think this is the sort of thing he really believes, that he’s still taboo :rolleyes:
Or is it just something he’s thought about himself for so long that he just can never really get that, well, he’s not anymore really :straightface:
Or, maybe he thinks he’s just taboo now for different reasons, ie, being a middle aged bigot just makes him so taboo :crazy:

you were probably dreaming.

You’re just sore because he busted your balls for burying the living.

Do you think this is the sort of thing he really believes, that he’s still taboo :rolleyes:
Or is it just something he’s thought about himself for so long that he just can never really get that, well, he’s not anymore really :straightface:
Or, maybe he thinks he’s just taboo now for different reasons, ie, being a middle aged bigot just makes him so taboo :crazy:

Yes, but where he used to be taboo for being anti-royalty, anti-meat industry and other radical views, he's now taboo for being an idiotic twat who sympathises with racist idiots and urges people to vote for far-right political parties. Bit of a distinction you may have missed there, Steve.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom