10 Things That Make Morrissey Happy - Paper

Re: 10 Things That Make Morrissey Happy (Article)

Hmmmmmm, the Sing Your Life quote seems a strange throwaway quip - it would suggest the author has more than a passing interest in Morrissey, themselves.

friendships without financial gain is gonna be tough if not impossible. good stuff all around though

I love #9 more than life itself. Actually that's a really good list.

I propose this for #11. :D

13980184483_7e4c01bf2f_z.jpg

I cringed when I saw the title (expecting the usual tired, caricatured, Moz clichés), then smiled the whole way through the list.

Most of these things make me happy, too, but especially these two:
6. Those who listen instead of merely waiting for a gap to butt in.
10. Feeling content to just be there.

I cringed when I saw the title (expecting the usual tired, caricatured, Moz clichés), then smiled the whole way through the list.

Agreed. This was much better than I expected.

I think #1 would be that the "Bleed the Euros because I need quick cash tour 2014" only has two more dates left, then Christmas in Dublin and back home to Nancy in Malibu.

I think #1 would be that the "Bleed the Euros because I need quick cash tour 2014" only has two more dates left, then Christmas in Dublin and back home to Nancy in Malibu.

not Nancy in Malibu and no Christmas in Dublin ,...cosy with the family staying in Altrinckham , mum's place or His

and they say he's mentall'....mount...eh...yes

wonder if number two is a reference to jake best friend on the payroll and all

11) singing "around the old campfire" by Manchesters "tough puff" Frank Lammar in the bath. R I P Foo Foo
( it's on utube )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

That's on his "Few of my Favorite Things" List along with warm woolen mittens ;)

"Wool is murder."

But brown paper packages tied up with strings.....

In all seriousness, we do need a list of his ten FAVORITE things. It can be a whole series. But no albums or singers on the list this time...reserve that for another list, Mozzer.

Yes, that was quite a nice feel good piece, but isn't Paper the same magazine that published some really gross nude photos of Kim Kardasian? Ewwww.....

I'm not sure Moz wants to be like an Oprah, but I think one of his favorite food items is muesli.

"Wool is murder."

But brown paper packages tied up with strings.....

In all seriousness, we do need a list of his ten FAVORITE things. It can be a whole series. But no albums or singers on the list this time...reserve that for another list, Mozzer.

#11: Dairy Cheese

As Morrissey's Zagreb tour rider proves, Morrissey is firm about animal rights, unless it robs him of the happiness of a slice of Dubliner cheese, in which case the animals come second to his tastebuds.

best
BB

#11: Dairy Cheese

As Morrissey's Zagreb tour rider proves, Morrissey is firm about animal rights, unless it robs him of the happiness of a slice of Dubliner cheese, in which case the animals come second to his tastebuds.

best
BB

Have you gotten a hold of his rider? That's astonishing. Are we allowed to see it or is it just for you? Is anyone else able to see it or is it just you?

Follow up: What do you feel about dairy cheese without rennet? Morrissey likes it, apparently. http://hub.contactmusic.com/news-article/morrissey.s-cheesey-demo

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom