14 worst moz/smiths songs?

• Thread starter unhappy birthday
  • Start date
Re: Whats with the TCM backlash??

maybe it leaves people feeling cold?lyrically it says nothing to me about mylife.i have plenty of stitches to wear but few women.its also lyrically one of the shortest smiths song,and i dont like it.

Re: This has nothing to do with this subject. Leafs and I are just chatting it up.

Good idea!!

That is crazy about the airfare. I never knew it cost so much. It was under $300 when I flew to Toronto the last time. To go to Cali it would probably be under $200. Taxes?

Yeah, I would prefer to see a hockey game, but just to be able to see it would be fine. I went to the SkyDome when it wasn't baseball season. I am just a sports nut.

I became a vegitariam for health reasons. I was eating way too much meat and it wasn't healthy. I am trying to get back into shape. Almost there. There is a great grocery store called Whole Foods. They have organic food and other health food items. They sell veggie TV dinners there too. I drink a lot of soy milk and eat veggie burritos at Chipotle. There are no veggie restaurants that I know of, but most restaurants have some meatless items.

Thanks, I may have to get some recipes from you sometime.

what, unhappy birthday?

> weve had the best now lets have the ones you`d rather forget,here are mine

> dagenham dave
> death at ones elbow
> london
> asian rut
> do your best and dont worry
> papa jack
> this charming man ( conterversial I know but it leaves me cold)
> have a go merchant
> whatever happens i love you
> heir apparant
> pashernate love
> aswallow on my neck
> shakespeares sister
> best friend on the payroll

Asian Rut
Death Of A Disco Dancer
Unlovable
Margaret On The Guillotine
Sorrow Will Come...
Little Man, What Now?
William, It Was Really Nothing
Golden Lights

some of your choices are mental!

Best Friend On The Payroll is superb!
and This Charming Man, blasphemy!

Re: what, unhappy birthday?

rubbish,payroll is a dud.sa for tcm been better than william.obviously you are a lukewarmer.unloveable superb too.

Re: what, unhappy birthday?

> rubbish,payroll is a dud.sa for tcm been better than william.obviously you
> are a lukewarmer.unloveable superb too.

A lukearmer? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom