1991 Ouija Board jacket patch

Craig

Does anyone know anything about the jean jacket patch with the Ouija Board cover that was sold on the 1991 tour? Apparently, I was the only person ever to have purchased one because I can't find any pictures online, no records on eBay etc. Can it really be that rare? I'm trying to come up with a value. Here is a pic of mine...

k1c7aW8

Sorry. For real this time:

Well, I saw a person wearing it during the intro of the DVD Who Put The M In Manchester?
The footage accompaniying The ImPerfect List.
So there must be at least 1 other person or that person could be you. :D

I still have an "official" white T-shirt with that photo on it.
Still wear it some time and it is in a good condition.
And it was used as the front photo of the single CD Ouija Board which I bought at the time.
That's all I know, I am afraid. :o

I bought one and had it on a Black Denim Jacket for years but sadly let it go. Can't quite remember if I left it on the Jacket or gave it to a friend of mine (I will ask him but doubt he'll have kept it). I do remember I thought it was a little too small in size, looked a bit lost on the back of the jacket...Sorry I don't have much more to offer but at least we know 2 or 3 were sold at least...

Cheers

Foz.

I have the final "approved" prototype back patch in my collection. I was trying to post a picture here but having problems doing so. Hopefully i can figure it out again.

I bought one and had it on a Black Denim Jacket for years but sadly let it go. Can't quite remember if I left it on the Jacket or gave it to a friend of mine (I will ask him but doubt he'll have kept it). I do remember I thought it was a little too small in size, looked a bit lost on the back of the jacket...Sorry I don't have much more to offer but at least we know 2 or 3 were sold at least...

Cheers

Foz.

But if it was that small, it's another one then the one that could be seen in the DVD WPTMIM?
It was quite big covering the back of the jacket and very recognizable from a distant due to the black and white contrast of the photo which was a close up of his face.

I have the final "approved" prototype back patch in my collection. I was trying to post a picture here but having problems doing so. Hopefully i can figure it out again.
I would love to see it if you can post the image.. Scroll down when you are typing a message and look for manage image or something like that.

WOW!!!!!! That is a really nice piece. Thanks for posting..

Back
Top Bottom