1999 dec 19th las vegas (home)

drifter

i had to share one more before i packed up the computer for the move.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17461466/1999_dec_19th_las_vegas.rar.html

19 December 1999
House Of Blues, Las Vegas, NV

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
The Boy Racer
Alma Matters
Reader Meet Author
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser On Fire
November Spawned A Monster
A Swallow On My Neck
Half A Person
Speedway
Break Up The Family
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
Now My Heart Is Full
Meat Is Murder
Tomorrow
/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

this show was awesome. seems the gang gave extra being this was the last of the tour. i can hear two places i screamed 'i love you morrissey'. someone threw a cigar to morrissey which he caught and dragged on for quite some time (it was still in the wrapper) at the end of the song he threw it my direction, so many of us jumped for it and i didnt see who got it. after a moment i looked down and there it was....(im such a geek i put it in my mouth immediately) after the show i had to stop to get gas, i was in a happy mood when i noticed some fans(t-shirts gave them away) i said wasnt that a great show and the guy yells yea mozz took my cigar. i said your f***ing kidding me, i was the one who caught it. he looked at me in disbelief when at the same moment i held it up to show him...he gave a huge smile and we high fived each other. so if that guy ever reads this, yes i still have it and a great memory

info from me

i had to share one more before i packed up the computer for the move.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17461466/1999_dec_19th_las_vegas.rar.html

19 December 1999
House Of Blues, Las Vegas, NV

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
The Boy Racer
Alma Matters
Reader Meet Author
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser On Fire
November Spawned A Monster
A Swallow On My Neck
Half A Person
Speedway
Break Up The Family
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
Now My Heart Is Full
Meat Is Murder
Tomorrow
/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

this show was awesome. seems the gang gave extra being this was the last of the tour. i can hear two places i screamed 'i love you morrissey'. someone threw a cigar to morrissey which he caught and dragged on for quite some time (it was still in the wrapper) at the end of the song he threw it my direction, so many of us jumped for it and i didnt see who got it. after a moment i looked down and there it was....(im such a geek i put it in my mouth immediately) after the show i had to stop to get gas, i was in a happy mood when i noticed some fans(t-shirts gave them away) i said wasnt that a great show and the guy yells yea mozz took my cigar. i said your f***ing kidding me, i was the one who caught it. he looked at me in disbelief when at the same moment i held it up to show him...he gave a huge smile and we high fived each other. so if that guy ever reads this, yes i still have it and a great memory

info from me

Great story!

Great story!

I was there too...In the front row...

I still remember the Barricade they put about 6 feet in front of the stage to try to prevent stage climbing...

Didn't stop anyone from getting up there, nor did it stop Morrissey from reaching out to us lucky ones

Back
Top Bottom