2 ltd edition Broadway t-shirts available - Mporium (UK & US)

20190503_174748.jpg
1cde4d50-6358-4f9a-aacb-405310731ac2_grande.jpg
2395c66a-0103-404b-86cd-3262681de53c_grande.jpg

£25/$35 each.

https://uk.mporium.org/
https://us.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Translation: "We're not selling enough of these at the gigs, so we'll put them online"

All about the money. Always was, still is.

Translation: "We're not selling enough of these at the gigs, so we'll put them online"

FWD posts info at 5.52.
Peter responds with his repetitive, dull, tedious drivel at 6.02.

What a twat.

T-Shirts are a bit rubbish, though. I quite like the 'It's Over' one - I'm guessing they all sold out. Kerching! Enjoy the dough, Mozzer. Don't spend it all on tin foil hats like Uncle Sphincter! X

I would definitely buy either one of these shirts (twice!!)...people are raving about these shirts judging from all the twitter and Snap chat photos taken inside the theater...One wonders why Mr. Skinny "still" comes here when he can continue giving himself dissatisfying oral sex is beyond me...

Last edited:

Lol they sold loads last night
Also they already have stock in the UK so pretty good logistics if it’s leftover from yesterday.knob

Lol they sold loads last night
Also they already have stock in the UK so pretty good logistics if it’s leftover from yesterday.knob

As said elsewhere: you’re everything that’s wrong with society, you bandwagon jumping Tory Mongrel
Where were you and your daft gig list until a couple of years ago?
Knob

Yes yes FWD, I think I can get choice #1 to work for my summer 2019 leg , it's not the one I would of picked if I was at show,because of the list of songs are not on playlist except a few(could change,we will see) but it does have dates and theatre name and city and state and that's what I'm wanting in my shirt collection. Now the 2nd choice is obvious photo shot and to me fake,no dates just Broadway mentioned. But I will purchase #1 because beggars cant be choosy to fill that slot. They was a shirt in Canada that was a must , it looked like it said BENEFITS FOM THIS SHIRT GOES TO ANIMAL ABUSE,also 2 decades since Morrissey has been to Canada then a huge Maple Leaf outlined around dates , what I would do to have that, maybe on EBay one day that's spring 2019 leg, and of course I'll be at Fall shows and rack up there......thanks FWD for props.....anyone got that Canada shirt to sell...lol...serious

As said elsewhere: you’re everything that’s wrong with society, you bandwagon jumping Tory Mongrel
Knob
Finer than Finan. Bell.

Knob
Ps I was born after the smiths broke up... I assume you’re a has-been and were there the day they formed. Thank you o mighty one.

Yes yes FWD, I think I can get choice #1 to work for my summer 2019 leg , it's not the one I would of picked if I was at show,because of the list of songs are not on playlist except a few(could change,we will see) but it does have dates and theatre name and city and state and that's what I'm wanting in my shirt collection. Now the 2nd choice is obvious photo shot and to me fake,no dates just Broadway mentioned. But I will purchase #1 because beggars cant be choosy to fill that slot. They was a shirt in Canada that was a must , it looked like it said BENEFITS FOM THIS SHIRT GOES TO ANIMAL ABUSE,also 2 decades since Morrissey has been to Canada then a huge Maple Leaf outlined around dates , what I would do to have that, maybe on EBay one day that's spring 2019 leg, and of course I'll be at Fall shows and rack up there......thanks FWD for props.....anyone got that Canada shirt to sell...lol...serious

,because of the list of songs are not on playlist except a few(could change,we will see

Looks like the playlist is changing toward this shirt playlist , and if that is the case . With songs like Panic,Ouija Board,There is a light,Irish blood are about to be played ......which would then put this shirt at the #1 informative New York tour shirt available for Broadway......glad I purchased one now

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom