2 new t-shirts for the Canada dates at Mporium (UK)

2 t-shirts for the Canada dates have popped up on the UK Mporium

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m still waiting for a one to come out with thatcher having her head “ culled” by a copper on horse back. It wa used as a backdrop on the last tour..

What a complete and utterly ignorant sack of shit. Morrissey has no concept of ecosystem management, responsibly managed hunting for sustenance or spiritually guided indigenous culture.

The first shirt is pure bullocks. The second shirt is a veiled threat, in the guise of humour. It’s NOT funny in the slightest. It’s completely daft.

No Canadian (save for willowy vegans and PETA wonks) would wear one of these shirts. They’re for those who live abroad. They’re for clueless, bubble-dwelling f***-tards.

...and if you buy into this cash-grab and wear the shirt ANYWHERE in Canada (except places with a Whole Foods store) you deserve exactly what you’ll get in response. You’re libel to get the same reaction from a Canadian expat, anywhere in the world.

Question... What store do people who live 1000km north of any farm or food-shop do for their basic dietary needs? How do THEY survive? Can they get organic veg, vegan cheddar and those f***ing pastries you’re always buying on the ice fields they inhabit?

If you don’t like the way we do things in the Canadian wilderness...

Why do you come here?

Wait. That’s right...

PENSION TOP-UP.

Stay in your lane, in your city, in your Mini - with your driver, your bumper sticker your cashmere sweaters, and your parcels of neatly packaged and processed produce, you f***ing mangy mutt.

You’re out of line and well above your pay-grade, clown.

Are you serious?! Morrissey should not espouse animal rights/vegetarian/veganism messages because there are some people in the world who (according to you) must kill animals to live is about as ridiculous an argument as I have ever heard.

In defense of the t-shirt, are Canadians that far north they really killing and eating bears and baby seals? Thats what you imply. Perhaps they are eating Canadian Geese but that population is stable or increasing. I don't know what to say about the Reindeer (if thats what it is). I'm not one to encourage the eating of meat but there are very often options to killing wild animals such as fish farms and Reindeer farms (e.g., New Zealand, Scandanavia). There is also the growing option of plant-based food farming in the Arctic (see https://modernfarmer.com/2013/10/arctic-farming/ and https://arcticportal.org/ap-library...-agriculture-producing-more-food-in-the-north ). One can be vegetarian / vegan without taking on any of the affectations (e.g. cashmere) you so smugly mention. Its not a dichotomous choice.

P.S. You are a loser for using the word 'tard'. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

^

Thank you for saying exactly what I was thinking.
I’m Canadian & vegan.
Nuff said

What a complete and utterly ignorant sack of shit. Morrissey has no concept of ecosystem management, responsibly managed hunting for sustenance or spiritually guided indigenous culture.

The first shirt is pure bullocks. The second shirt is a veiled threat, in the guise of humour. It’s NOT funny in the slightest. It’s completely daft.

No Canadian (save for willowy vegans and PETA wonks) would wear one of these shirts. They’re for those who live abroad. They’re for clueless, bubble-dwelling f***-tards.

...and if you buy into this cash-grab and wear the shirt ANYWHERE in Canada (except places with a Whole Foods store) you deserve exactly what you’ll get in response. You’re libel to get the same reaction from a Canadian expat, anywhere in the world.

Question... What store do people who live 1000km north of any farm or food-shop do for their basic dietary needs? How do THEY survive? Can they get organic veg, vegan cheddar and those f***ing pastries you’re always buying on the ice fields they inhabit?

If you don’t like the way we do things in the Canadian wilderness...

Why do you come here?

Wait. That’s right...

PENSION TOP-UP.

Stay in your lane, in your city, in your Mini - with your driver, your bumper sticker your cashmere sweaters, and your parcels of neatly packaged and processed produce, you f***ing mangy mutt.

You’re out of line and well above your pay-grade, clown.
...and you lot, with your downgrades and hiding of the 100% quantifiable truth! Shame. Bunch of pussies that can’t get their gentle, easily-offended, spoon-fed souls around the basic f***ing facts.

Wear the shirt. Get what you deserve.

^

Thank you for saying exactly what I was thinking.
I’m Canadian & vegan.
Nuff said
No. It’s NOT “buff said”, little flower. There’s PLENTY more to be said.

People who have the luxury of living beyond sustenance have no place judging means of those who don’t. FULL f***ING STOP.

You’re one of those who’s chosen a lifestyle that’s suited to you. You’ve done so because it’s convenient based on where you reside. Where do you live? It’s not Nunavut. It’s not above the boreal in Saskatchewan, it’s not Winter Harbour, Labrador or the James Bay region. You’ve NEVER been to any of them, or met anyone from there, if you support this nonsense.

I guarantee that you live in an urban area. You don’t need to see anything beyond your local grocer. ...and if you are a rural dweller and support Morrissey’s ludicrous posturing, SHAME on you.

There’s no rational dialogue to be had with people who’s f***ing ease of life and sense of entitlement lead them to make claims about the lives of others. ZERO.

It’s cheap, it’s easy, it’s lame and it’s SUPER f***ing IGNORANT.

Do what you like and leave others to do as they must.

Now go ahead and bury this reality, just like you did my last post. ...and crawl back up Morrissey’s asshole.

And he wants your money for these wearable turds.
That’s ALL he wants. He books shows, opens up the merch-flow and then cancels. He basically runs a shitty t-shirt company and, occasionally, puts out a sub-Starbucks quality release to go along with it.

...and still, he has more than a half-dozen rabid, clueless twats that’ll eat it up like he’s a deity.

I can’t wait to see his face when he leaves the stage in Toronto. ...if he has the balls to show at all. These f***ing clowns won’t know what hit them when their own protest tactics get dumped all over their miserable, self-entitled heads. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom