Morrissey Central "2 Years Ago" (April 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I reckon that is not football, it's kickball. I reckon I prefer watching the California Son and the California Son Junior actually playing real sports in their hometown Moz Angeles twat c*** tit northern base lives in hotels inn nn nn nn nnn nnn nn nn nnnn it.

sam basekball.jpg

Steve Basket.jpg

Air Morrissey.jpg

I posted on here a few weeks ago about the person who put up the instrumentals for high school which is sent to media and tv companies for this very thing.
was hoping the same person would do the same for doggy chained up.

I posted on here a few weeks ago about the person who put up the instrumentals for high school which is sent to media and tv companies for this very thing.
was hoping the same person would do the same for doggy chained up.
I'm not sure Ross' friend with the BMG password to the portal with instrumentals as used above (assuming there were any of subsequent albums) would allow that again - I know BMG were made aware of what went on.
Regards,
FWD.

"Bad press on the other things Sammy. Better change tact. People still like football, don't they? Let's go with football and give the Chinese a day off."

Let’s give those that happen to be Chinese that don’t treat animals cruelly the day off.

:cool:

And let’s give all people regardless of what they are or where they’re from that don’t treat animals cruelly our blessings.

I'm not sure Ross' friend with the BMG password to the portal with instrumentals as used above (assuming there were any of subsequent albums) would allow that again - I know BMG were made aware of what went on.
Regards,
FWD.
Sorry was not following original story - BMG were not happy with this instrumental being used?
This is one of my favourite ever pieces of Morrissey music. Best album-opening track since Alsatian Cousin.
Nice to see it getting some love from somewhere (2 years ago)!

Sorry was not following original story - BMG were not happy with this instrumental being used?
This is one of my favourite ever pieces of Morrissey music. Best album-opening track since Alsatian Cousin.
Nice to see it getting some love from somewhere (2 years ago)!
No, BMG were not aware someone with a password to the area the instrumentals can be obtained (bought) was allowing Ross access for him to share (loudly) on social media & here via themselves and another person. They were made aware of this subsequently - so I'm guessing that type of track won't appear anytime soon again.
Regards,
FWD.

Let’s give those that happen to be Chinese that don’t treat animals cruelly the day off.

And let’s give all people regardless of what they are or where they’re from that don’t treat animals cruelly our blessings.

It got no press, good or bad.

No, BMG were not aware someone with a password to the area the instrumentals can be obtained (bought) was allowing Ross access for him to share (loudly) on social media & here via themselves and another person. They were made aware of this subsequently - so I'm guessing that type of track won't appear anytime soon again.
Regards,
FWD.
Ah. That would be a shame.
I can hear 'What Kind of People Live in These Houses' as a soundtrack to Goal of the Month...

Will Moz be annoyed it was used for a City match?

It got no press, good or bad.

Was just commenting on how thick people are to believe that Morrissey
was talking about all Chinese people
when in fact he was clearly speaking with the interviewer on the the subject of those that participate in cruelty towards animals in China.

Was just commenting on how thick people are to believe that Morrissey
was talking about all Chinese people
when in fact he was clearly speaking with the interviewer on the the subject of those that participate in cruelty towards animals in China.

Just shows what kind of people live in those houses.

Yeah but he is still Catholic I assume?

Define ‘Catholic” ?

Then, we would need to know what Morrissey’s personal definition of what
Catholicism is to him.

I’m sure it would raise many a eyebrow.

Define ‘catholic ‘?

Then, we would need to know what Morrissey’s personal definition of what
Catholicism is to him.

I’m sure it would raise many a eyebrow.

Maybe I should have added some UK context to my comment to clarify.
Historically, back in the 50's, or maybe even before that, Man Utd was considered a catholic team, whereas Man City, was considered Protestant.

Also Moz followed/supported Man Utd in his youth, via his father's interest in football & Man Utd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but he is still Catholic I assume?

Is City & United still sectarian? I thought the demographics & the neutral symbols had erased that difference?

Well anyway, it's not bothering Sam.

Is City & United still sectarian? I thought the demographics & the neutral symbols had erased that difference?

Well anyway, it's not bothering Sam.

No, I think it's all changed, but I did say 'historically'.
It's probably more prevalent in Scotland what with Rangers & Celtic however.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom