2011 Tour

I'm worried for this very reason. Seemed to easy. I hope they haven't just sold about 10,000 tickets that they haven't got.

I wouldn't be so suspect, I mean the York venue is actually closed for refurb now so people probably wouldn't have thought they even have their own box office now. As I said earlier, their online booking system only went live this morning, I hadn't bookmarked it for tickets.

It wouldn't take my payment the first few times. in the end I had to enter a number in the promo code box and then it went through. no email as yet though. Have the confirmation number and it comes up when i log into my account so should be all good.

It was absolute hell Joe, absolute hell.
Thankfully I got what I wanted (fingers crossed for York) but I did suffer a fair bit.
As you say, too old for this nonsense!

Very dramatic. Trying to get Morrissey tickets is not my definition of hell. What about the service men and women who have fought in Iraq/Afghanistan? I bet they would have a very different definition of the word hell.

It's absolutely mental that an hour after tickets went onsale people are still getting standing tickets.

Glad I helped so many of you out, I didn't even buy my tickets from them, was just on their site to see where the venue is :)

You really have!!!! You're a STAR!!! :D I was in pure meltdown this morning until miss BlouseyBrown called me with the link :d THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

It wouldn't take my payment the first few times. in the end I had to enter a number in the promo code box and then it went through. no email as yet though. Have the confirmation number and it comes up when i log into my account so should be all good.

I've not got a confrmation through either but they've taken the money so fingers crossed all is well!!

Very dramatic. Trying to get Morrissey tickets is not my definition of hell. What about the service men and women who have fought in Iraq/Afghanistan? I bet they would have a very different definition of the word hell.

Figuratively Mr Dowie, figuratively...
Calm down!

Nope, I am at work believe it or not Dave... :lbf:

I always assumed you took Fridays off - you always post 'latest buys' on a Friday, I assumed you were at home.

Oh I'm at work. Just not working. ;)

Great to see the economy is on the upturn... and that UK workers are amongst the most efficient in the world :)

Me, I'm procrastinating over my dissertation... again...

Dave

Thank you so much for the York link. Managed to get Grimsby too but it looks like we're going to miss out on Bradford which is a shame....
Thanks again!

yess.....
pm me.

I've just got my weekly email from Ticketmaster.... apparently Morrissey has a tour in June... I should click the button to buy tickets. D'oh!

Dave

I've got a stack of Grimsby and Plymouth standing tickets,
will swap for Bradford standing..
you also get my undying devotion, never ending supply of my fantastic baking skills etc.

or someone sell me a bradford..

:doh:

Figure of speech.
Easy tap-in to get all self-righteous about something that's got f*** all to do with the topic in hand here.
And the service men and women chose to go to hell. No conscripts. Yet. Libya awaits...

:doh:

Figure of speech.
Easy tap-in to get all self-righteous about something that's got f*** all to do with the topic in hand here.
And the service men and women chose to go to hell. No conscripts. Yet. Libya awaits...

Yes Joe, but as we both know there is always someone, somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom