2011 Tour

thanks.only 100 seating ...not much....
ahh i just should have looked up the pic of hawick town hall first before asking
where they clearly show a balcony:doh:

on second thought think it could be closer to 200/250 seats upstairs. Think 1,000 is max capacity for the venue so with 750 standing, 250 seats could be right.

Has anyone recieved their York Tickets yet? Inverness tickets arrived yesterday (yay!) but no sign of York yet.
Lastparty

Re: Tour!!!!!

What about the f***in Ivory Coast, huh? I want to see f***in Morissey too, but no c***s will come to the f***in underdeveloped Ivory Coast shitter! f*** that!

Well thats cos of the name. Ivory? He can't even play Cheltenham racecourse. Anyway there are a few similarities between Bradford and the Ivory Coast, just ask Didier Drogba

Anyone had Hawick tickets via Ticketmaster arrive yet ? Ordered Dunfermline and Hawick within a couple of minutes and Dunfermline ones arrived several days ago no sign of the Hawick ones as yet.

Yes both from ticketmaster - here at the end of last week

What about the f***in Ivory Coast, huh? I want to see f***in Morissey too, but no c***s will come to the f***in underdeveloped Ivory Coast shitter! f*** that!
yeah, well i feel with the people over there, if i was morrissey, i would go to portugal, and the paradiso in amsterdam or trouw.

Don't panic, the tour starts on 15th June.

You can panic if it won't arrive before 13th June.

Agreed, just a bit odd that I ordered 2 lots at once, one has arrived t'other hasn't and other people have received theirs from the same agency. The postman put some of my tickets through another house in my street once thankfully through a mates !!

@ kark pilkington

do you think one needs to book the ferry dunoon tixs in advance at least the gourock -dunoon ferry?
there are two ferries going now as calmac has released their summer schedule now
or do you think it will be enough tixs avaiable ,when i buy it on the same day from the ferry tixscounter directly
(i arrive around.02.30 pm in gourock)?

@ kark pilkington

do you think one needs to book the ferry dunoon tixs in advance at least the gourock -dunoon ferry?
there are two ferries going now as calmac has released their summer schedule now
or do you think it will be enough tixs avaiable ,when i buy it on the same day from the ferry tixscounter directly
(i arrive around.02.30 pm in gourock)?

If I skip lunch in Glasgow, I'll be getting on the Ferry at about the same time. The closest I've been to the place is Greenock, so I bow to Karl on this one, but I still very much doubt that we need to be pre-booking tickets? From my research (so far) a return ticket on the day seems to be in order.

thanks.
well if everything going as i planned the train arrives at 2 o clock (not 2.30) the next calmac ferry goes at 2.20 which is prob not possible to catch
as the walking distance is 23 minutes from the railway station
http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&sour...55.958979,-4.81287&spn=0.010835,0.027595&z=15
next ferry goes at 3.20 then (calmac ferry goes once in every hour)

the other company western ferry goes much more often.every 15 minutes
2.00, 2.15 ,2.30,2.45,3.15
http://www.western-ferries.co.uk/mptimes.shtml#

and there is are several busses going from the railway station
every 20 minutes to the western ferry terminal (mcinroys point)
http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d&sour...,-4.836044&spn=0.021671,0.055189&z=14&start=0
see googlemaps link

no busses to the calmac ferry as far as i can see,so one cannot be able to catch the 2.20..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom