2019 tour guesses - North America

I would say its nearly certain he'll do a USA run, to include the northeast, at some point in 2019. Especially if this Canada tour really happens. Timing? Who knows. Earliest would probably be March/April.

If I had to place a bet, I'd say May-June.

Any guesses as to when/if the tour will hit North America/East coast/Canada? Still have my ticket for the cancelled 7 Dec Boston show of last year in the glove box. Happy Christmas to all who are celebrating, and happy healthy 2019, all.

Thanks for the kind wishes to the forum - we could frankly use much more of that.

Yes, on 2019 touring in North America. As @Harsh Truth mentioned - he said he wants to play Canada again. Also agreed on the Mar/Apr timeframe at earliest.

Will the next tour coincide with the release of California Son? If so, then that would likely set the timeframe. Assuming it does - how much of the set will be made of those songs? We know he has a tendency to push his newest songs hard on the audience. I hope he doesn't do that - I think the skeleton of the sets he played on this last tour (meaning balanced through his career) worked very well and were fun. Looking at the last show he just played in Santiago, I wouldn't mind seeing these go - Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? - perhaps to be replaced by new cover songs. One thing about Morrissey, he rarely does what's expected... so always hard to predict.

I really hope tour dates get announced soon.

Most bands I see live have already released their summer tour dates, and I'm still waiting on Moz to do the same before I jump on tix for other bands.

I'm a Canadian fan from Toronto that is very excited about his message on returning to Canada in 2019.
I really hope it comes to fruition.

If he comes in September, I'll be crushed as I am away in Portugal/Spain then.

Please don't make us wait much longer Morrissey !!

I'd love to see Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, along with some smaller cities (Hamilton, Kingston, London & Halifax) on the Canada tour.

Morrissey/Peterson double bill?

I would say its nearly certain he'll do a USA run, to include the northeast, at some point in 2019. Especially if this Canada tour really happens. Timing? Who knows. Earliest would probably be March/April.

If I had to place a bet, I'd say May-June.
Presumably around C Son release?

Fek reckon please please come back to Moz Angeles and then a crazy date down in San Diego! I reckon I am really getting tired of watching you, Jonesy, and Lebron James eat cinnabons and drink orange mocha frappucinos at Malibu Country Mart. Reckon a concert would be nice. You know it has already been a month since the last concert here in Southern California. You are due. Reckon please don't let it be in February because I will be on holiday from university in Yosemite. I know you are on so-low. Please please please let me get what I want inn n n n n n nn n din't in n n it.

I have been looking at cities that could be possible choices and see that Toronto is very vegan friendly! Would love to see Quebec City added as it looks gorgeous.

I really hope tour dates get announced soon.

Most bands I see live have already released their summer tour dates, and I'm still waiting on Moz to do the same before I jump on tix for other bands.

I'm a Canadian fan from Toronto that is very excited about his message on returning to Canada in 2019.
I really hope it comes to fruition.

If he comes in September, I'll be crushed as I am away in Portugal/Spain then.

Please don't make us wait much longer Morrissey !!

I'd love to see Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, along with some smaller cities (Hamilton, Kingston, London & Halifax) on the Canada tour.

I have been looking at cities that could be possible choices and see that Toronto is very vegan friendly! Would love to see Quebec City added as it looks gorgeous.

Toronto is very vegan friendly ! We have Vegandale (AKA: Parkdale), with a vegan brewery, lots of great vegan restaurants & the not to be missed Kensington Market
If Moz includes TO (and Im guessing he will if he hits some Canadian cities) on the tour, I will post a list of all the vegan hot spots.

Agreed re. Quebec, but they're among the most fur/meat heavy of the provincial cities. Montreal likely. Would like to see him hit Burlington VT as well....he was there some years ago. Not a long haul from NY/Montreal.

Sigh. More and more, I am thinking I'm a gom for thinking those shows in Philly and Boston will be made up for on this tour, aren't I? Will Broadway be it for the eastern US?

Back
Top Bottom