Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
Serene and calm Moz this year was difficult for everyone,you are not alone i am with you sending you all my love...from Bs As Argentina .
And your beloved mother is always by you side giving you the peace that is needed to move forward.
And when you feel negative toughts invade you search the shortcuts of your mind there are the exits
Love ,love and love Morrissey!!!!❤❤

Dying Speech of an Old Philosopher...

Last edited:
dont know why people are so worried about M,hes just reflecting on the terrible year we have all had,he was at the dentists last week getting his gnashers done so i thnk he plans on staying with us for a while longer.

If only he'd left off a couple of these people, there could have been a nice joke here about the only black man Morrissey cares about was Honor.

If only he'd left off a couple of these people, there could have been a nice joke here about the only black man Morrissey cares about was Honor.
RACIsT only 1 black!!

I reckon another photo of a warm winter day outdoors in the San Fernando Valley. I reckon you delusional fantasy sociopath Dungeons and Dragons loonies will never get it. I reckon you also know that California's Son has no idea that "Morrissey Central" even exists right? Burger off, what are playing at mate, chipper curry, twat tit inn nn nn n nn n n n it.

Fark Arse!
This time i thought it said “Feckon you reck also know that California’s Son has no idea that Morrissey Central” even exists”

if it’s true that i may need to start wearing glasses, it’s also true that feckon you reck is smoking hot also. I LOVE feckon you reck! :lbf:

and yes this whole site is so dungeons&dragons. what else is new with the price of fish!

Song title emoji meme as metaphor for this site:

Everyday is like :eek:

whats your take on a black mans shoes,think about it,

dont know why people are so worried about M,hes just reflecting on the terrible year we have all had,he was at the dentists last week getting his gnashers done so i thnk he plans on staying with us for a while longer.

It's the despondency of it. Like he's just going to limp along. Letting his work rot because you have to scroll through pages of crap links, terrible photoshop, random pictures, adorable but odd showbiz anecdotes & endless YouTube videos to find out he's a singer with products you can actually buy.

whats your take on a black mans shoes,think about it,
That would have been more effective if you'd sorted out your plurals and possessives. You might think that punctuation and grammar are just things that happen to other people but like the popular meme says...

Grammar.jpg

It's the despondency of it. Like he's just going to limp along. Letting his work rot because you have to scroll through pages of crap links, terrible photoshop, random pictures, adorable but odd showbiz anecdotes & endless YouTube videos to find out he's a singer with products you can actually buy.
Yes, it's true.

I love Moz, but I refuse to get carried away by his mood swings any longer. In one day he first posts an ultra-political negationist video, and later sad reflections on loss and death.

I don't know what's actually happening, but whatever it is, it's bad for him. And for us, fans.

When he lost his son Dude earlier this year, it must have felt like a bad omen for him with the worst still to come.

All these lovely, handsome and talented folks will continue to lighten up our darkness in their own special ways.

:fire::lightbulb:🤩🦷✨💥☀️⚡🌞🌼
:smirkcat:

When he lost his son Dude earlier this year, it must have felt like a bad omen for him with the worst still to come.

All these lovely, handsome and talented folks will continue to lighten up our darkness in their own special ways.

:fire::lightbulb:🤩🦷✨💥☀️⚡🌞🌼
:smirkcat:
Many people lost more than a cat.
His mother was old and lived a comfortable life.
100% pathetic knobhead he is.

That would have been more effective if you'd sorted out your plurals and possessives. You might think that punctuation and grammar are just things that happen to other people but like the popular meme says...

View attachment 66905
im off on holiday,my grammar days f***ed off long ago.did you get the black mans shoes reference.

i work in a school baz,on holiday now.the only grammar i do is southpaw grammar.
Are the teachers afraid of the pupils?
And do you have your best friend in the pay roll?
Pathetic I know , but I'm bored ...

Yes, it's true.

I love Moz, but I refuse to get carried away by his mood swings any longer. In one day he first posts an ultra-political negationist video, and later sad reflections on loss and death.

I don't know what's actually happening, but whatever it is, it's bad for him. And for us, fans.

I still wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

But lord, it's going to be a hard sell.

Many people lost more than a cat.
His mother was old and lived a comfortable life.
100% pathetic knobhead he is.
Short feedback:
The problem with your attempt at writing a syllogism is the lack of relation between the two premises and the conclusion, plus, using a syllogism, does not automatically prove the validity of these premises. You have to do that, if you want to be convincing and not look stupid.
Another problem is that your first premise (many people lost more than a cat) is not solid enough to make your overall argument successful, for the simple fact that Morrissey (having lost his mother, e.g.) is part of the "many people" himself.
To conclude, writing convincing syllogisms can be learned. If you want to prove that Morrissey is a "100% pathetic knobhead", you will have to put more thought into it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom