Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that after his last message in Central ,so emotional and etc etc,almost nobody offered words of affection and support to Morrissey ,that is because his Central site works badly and sows doubts.
The video of a dancing cat is unfurtunate, and the politicization that exists i don't like
Change Morrissey
I mentioned the other day when Claude kicked the bucket, that this would throw moz into a depression.
Don’t worry he’ll snap out of it soon...
I don’t think he personally knew all the actors and singers that have snuffed it so it shouldn’t be as bad for him as it was earlier on in the year....
I mean Dianna 4king Rigg!!
Who really gives a toss about her on this site??
The only one who I was interested in was Little Richard ... As Ali called him at his 50th “the greatest “
and Ali was right.....
Millie Small.... with the most annoying pop song since shout by Lulu.....
I could go on , but you get the general idea...

Last edited:
I mentioned the other day when Claude kicked the bucket, that this would throw moz into a depression.
Don’t worry he’ll snap out of it soon...
I don’t think he personally knew all the actors and singers that have snuffed it so it shouldn’t be as bad for him as it was earlier on in the year....
I mean Dianna 4king Rigg!!
Who really gives a toss about her on this site??
The only one who I was interested in was Little Richard ... As Ali called him at his 50th “the greatest “
and Ali was right.....
Millie Small.... with the most annoying pop song since shout by Lulu.....
I could go on , but you get the general idea...

How can you say that about Dame Diana!!!!!!!

She compiled a great book of terrible reviews, No Turn Unstoned, which is a comfort on press nights.

And she was in the greatest Agatha Christie adaptation, Evil Under The Sun.

She compiled a great book of terrible reviews, No Turn Unstoned, which is a comfort on press nights.

Gosh, I love that film.

I don't know if his career is actually dead at this point but it's certainly lying in ICU, intubated and morphined.
Apparently he’s out of ICU, and is in the recovery ward trying to lift a pen to sign a lucrative 5 album deal with warner,
Told you all he’d soon pick up....

Yes, you're right. Apologies to gordy, who, just for the record, I do actually like as a character...and of course it is Christmas...good will to all etc.
It takes strength to be gentle and kind etc.

If I knew she was a Dame as well I’d have put a few more extra swear words in .....
I caught 2 minutes of an interview with her last night( I think it was her) on bbc4....and I couldn’t bare it any longer, all these older generation actors seem to have their head up their own arses... Betty Taylor was the same, and Burton...
God them two really thought they ruled the world....
As you can probably tell I’ve no time for Actors at all...
And when did Actresses suddenly start calling themselves Actors....
I couldn’t work where you work Karen, I’d be slapping faces all day and telling people to pull themselves together 😃😃

It's brilliant. I want to totter around a sunny island being sarcastic.
I love all of the Poirot films from that era but Evil Under The Sun is particularly great because it's so extra. Fantastic costumes as well.

...and the first 'Bond' wife.

It's my favourite Bond film, but I wish Sean had been in it & my brother thinks I'm being harsh on the Milk Tray model.
Oh I totally agree it should have been SC. Lazenby was so undeserving of the honour.

Oh I totally agree it should have been SC. Lazenby was so undeserving of the honour.
Norman wisdom would have made a great Bond , with Ena sharpels as his leading lady... and Trevor jordash as the villain.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom