Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
With 'Mister Grimsdaaaale!' as 'M'.
Yes.. never thought of that!
I love Norman Wisdom films..
The early bird is my fave..

Very big star in the 50s
Made over 50 films and had a number 1 single, called don’t laugh at me...
Think moz should do a cover😃

Yes.. never thought of that!
I love Norman Wisdom films..
The early bird is my fave..

Very big star in the 50s
Made over 50 films and had a number 1 single, called don’t laugh at me...
Think moz should do a cover😃
Yep love Norman Wisdom films. I remember watching one (hysterical at the time) where he loses his trousers through the window of a train. We were laughing so hard, tears streaming, etc....but my sister was sobbing her heart out about the whole sad misfortune. Always was a delicate flower. :rolleyes:

Edit: film in question may have been One Good Turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I knew she was a Dame as well I’d have put a few more extra swear words in .....
I caught 2 minutes of an interview with her last night( I think it was her) on bbc4....and I couldn’t bare it any longer, all these older generation actors seem to have their head up their own arses... Betty Taylor was the same, and Burton...
God them two really thought they ruled the world....
As you can probably tell I’ve no time for Actors at all...
And when did Actresses suddenly start calling themselves Actors....
I couldn’t work where you work Karen, I’d be slapping faces all day and telling people to pull themselves together 😃😃

Sounds like you'd be an excellent stage manager.

Yep love Norman Wisdom films. I remember watching one (hysterical at the time) where he loses his trousers through the window of a train. We were laughing so hard, tears streaming, etc....but my sister was sobbing her heart out about the whole sad misfortune. Always was a delicate flower. :rolleyes:

Edit: film in question may have been One Good Turn.
I much prefer older films to the action packed/ special effects nonsense that is churned out nowadays....very rarely I watch films now.
Laurel and Hardy, Steptoe and son Withnail and I, and of course Morrissey live in Dallas😜
Are not to be missed....

Should you have worried when the song came out about the soil falling over his head?

Yes and no. It is well known by now that Morrissey has gone through periods of depression, with brighter periods in between. At the time of "I know it is over" and similar songs (like Asleep or Well I wonder), there were definitely people who expected him not to last very long. Morrissey has proven them wrong and shown himself to be much stronger and tougher than we probably thought, but the black dog remains a recurrent theme.

Should we worry at this point? 2020 has definitely been a very bad and harsh year for him. The other day, before seeing the last 2 posts, I had this thought in my head that the year 2020 might have been the turning point for Morrissey, meaning that he might go into retreat indefinitely. Reading his last 2 messages, I see more signs that he actually doesn't care much about this world anymore. I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

It's the despondency of it. Like he's just going to limp along. Letting his work rot because you have to scroll through pages of crap links, terrible photoshop, random pictures, adorable but odd showbiz anecdotes & endless YouTube videos to find out he's a singer with products you can actually buy.

Fair enough, Morrissey Central is definitely one of the crappiest artist sites. Full of random ramblings but completely failing in giving people an idea of his artistic background and achievements.

Many people lost more than a cat.
His mother was old and lived a comfortable life.
100% pathetic knobhead he is.

What you say is factually correct, but you seem to entirely miss the person in the story, and the way in which he relates to the facts.

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

View attachment 66878
Elizabeth

View attachment 66879
rhonda fleming

View attachment 66880
diana rigg

View attachment 66881
kirk douglas

View attachment 66882
olivia de havilland

View attachment 66883
stuart whitman

View attachment 66884
little richard

View attachment 66885
edd byrnes

View attachment 66886
millie small

View attachment 66887
james drury

View attachment 66888
barbara windsor

View attachment 66889
honor blackman

View attachment 66890
earl cameron

View attachment 66891
kevin dobson

View attachment 66892
maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).
Damn. Rhonda Fleming had great tits.

Serene and calm Moz this year was difficult for everyone,you are not alone i am with you sending you all my love...from Bs As Argentina .
And your beloved mother is always by you side giving you the peace that is needed to move forward.
And when you feel negative toughts invade you search the shortcuts of your mind there are the exits
Love ,love and love Morrissey!!!!❤❤
It’s delusional stalkers like you that are digging Moz’s grave. “Bs As Argentina” is right. Bs=bullshit

I hope you’re happy for killing Moz.

I notice that after his last message in Central ,so emotional and etc etc,almost nobody offered words of affection and support to Morrissey ,that is because his Central site works badly and sows doubts.
The video of a dancing cat is unfurtunate, and the politicization that exists i don't like
Change Morrissey
He will not change and he will not be nice. All that remains is for him to end his life, which delusional stalkers from Argentina are happy to lead the way for him.

Dead mothers, cats and pop-stars or anti-vax excrement... I can’t decide which is more relevant to Morrissey’s non-career in 2020.

Fak Arf

He forgot to add his own photo at the end of the list.

RIP Morrissey 1959-2020

I mentioned the other day when Claude kicked the bucket, that this would throw moz into a depression.
Don’t worry he’ll snap out of it soon...
I don’t think he personally knew all the actors and singers that have snuffed it so it shouldn’t be as bad for him as it was earlier on in the year....
I mean Dianna 4king Rigg!!
Who really gives a toss about her on this site??
The only one who I was interested in was Little Richard ... As Ali called him at his 50th “the greatest “
and Ali was right.....
Millie Small.... with the most annoying pop song since shout by Lulu.....
I could go on , but you get the general idea...

Wash your mouth out with soap and water.
Diana Rigg was an acting giant and one of England's finest.
If you haven't seen Theatre of Blood then you know nothing of cult British cinema - where she and Vincent Price knock off a series of theatre critics in macabre ways inspired by Shakespeare plays. Absolute classic that inspired The League of Gentlemen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom