Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wash your mouth out with soap and water.
Diana Rigg was an acting giant and one of England's finest.
If you haven't seen Theatre of Blood then you know nothing of cult British cinema - where she and Vincent Price knock off a series of theatre critics in macabre ways inspired by Shakespeare plays. Absolute classic that inspired The League of Gentlemen.

And critics deserve it!!!

Apart from the poodle bit, which I tend to not look at.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water.
Diana Rigg was an acting giant and one of England's finest.
If you haven't seen Theatre of Blood then you know nothing of cult British cinema - where she and Vincent Price knock off a series of theatre critics in macabre ways inspired by Shakespeare plays. Absolute classic that inspired The League of Gentlemen.
I have seen theatre of blood, I remember it from my childhood, can’t remember DR in it though. Can remember Vincent and Morley... yes, a good film as I remember it, but I can’t get excited about Actors and films really , doesn’t float my boat really...
it’s probably down to my poor attention span😴😴

I have seen theatre of blood, I remember it from my childhood, can’t remember DR in it though. Can remember Vincent and Morley... yes, a good film as I remember it, but I can’t get excited about Actors and films really , doesn’t float my boat really...

She wears a lot of disguises.

diana (2).jpg

For today, and the Hoff especially.

Just when I thought you were dead and buried Hovis ... you come back with an Elvis 68 special...
Or a Morrissey 03 even Specialer...
Only one thing missing here Hovis is ..... Deck of cards , but listen why mention Hofmann?
Do you mean the n***** hating Hofmann, or the anti social Hofmann, could it be the anti every 4king thing Hofmann.... I’m confused Hovis , explain it to me dear Sir ....

Just when I thought you were dead and buried Hovis ... you come back with an Elvis 68 special...
Only one thing missing here Hovis is ..... Deck of cards , but listen why mention Hofmann?
Do you mean the n***** hating Hofmann, or the anti social Hofmann, could it be the anti every 4king thing Hofmann.... I’m confused Hovis , explain it to me dear Sir ....
The Hoff respects our Jewish heritage. I respect him for that. And his exquisite musical taste.

The Hoff is no Nazi.

The Hoff is no Nazi.
I never stated that he was .... ever . Just a complete and utter .....
well someone who I would never ever communicate with....
A pure 4king Twat.....
Not my cup of tea, I hope the c*** chokes on his own incurable cancer .

I never stated that he was .... ever . Just a complete and utter .....
well someone who I would never ever communicate with....
A pure 4king Twat.....
Not my cup of tea, I hope the c*** chokes on his own incurable cancer .
I like him. I Like you too. I accept the whole thing. ‘That’s Life’.

I like him. I Like you too. I accept the whole thing. ‘That’s Life’.
Fair doos, and yes I accept you but never Hofmann.... NEVER.
but me and you shall , shine, always twine... whine.... when always have took to much wine....
Hofmann never stole hearts away ..
NEVER.
As you warned me last week about another Annon....
I’ll do the same to you........
Watch your back Hovis with this one .... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fair doos, and yes I accept you but never Hofmann.... NEVER.
but me and you shall , shine, always twine... whine.... when always have took to much wine....
Hofmann never stole hearts away ..
NEVER.
As you warned me last week about another Annon....
I’ll do the same to you........
Watch your back Hovis with this one .... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

And critics deserve it!!!

Apart from the poodle bit, which I tend to not look at.

Yes, the poodle bit is hard to watch. Especially when they shovel the food into Robert Morley's mouth. That movie combines humour with the horrific and grotesque like no other. Here's the 'bad hair day' scene, with both Diana Rigg and Vincent Price camping it up to the max. The movie also has a cameo from the wonderful Diana Dors too, of course. The cast is top notch.

Yes, the poodle bit is hard to watch. Especially when they shovel the food into Robert Morley's mouth. That movie combines humour with the horrific and grotesque like no other. Here's the 'bad hair day' scene, with both Diana Rigg and Vincent Price camping it up to the max. The movie also has a cameo from the wonderful Diana Dors too, of course. The cast is top notch.

good film,watched this loads of times over the years,vincent price always wanted to play shakespeare which is the reason he did it.
diana rigg thought this was her best film,for me her performance in ohmss as tracey was better,one of the best bond films.

I love cinema. One of the greatest inventions of the modern age in my view - that and recorded music.

good film,watched this loads of times over the years,vincent price always wanted to play shakespeare which is the reason he did it.
diana rigg thought this was her best film,for me her performance in ohmss as tracey was better,one of the best bond films.

Defo one of the best Bond films.

Love for you today morrissey!
It will be over soon,
First Xmas always hard, hang in there!! Xxx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom