Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
He sounds so tired and hopeless. How cruel it is that these awful thoughts always seem to come at night, just at the time when you can't talk to anyone so you're stuck ruminating until the morning. Maybe Sam should stop posting inane cat videos / political lunacy and actually ring up his uncle and ask how he is.

He sounds so tired and hopeless. How cruel it is that these awful thoughts always seem to come at night, just at the time when you can't talk to anyone so you're stuck ruminating until the morning. Maybe Sam should stop posting inane cat videos / political lunacy and actually ring up his uncle and ask how he is.
I would hope someone would be looking after him if this is his frame of mind. 😟

IT's the date Christmas ,eve,his mother is gone....all the happy moments with his mom are avoked, and he is her little boy😫
OH MY MOZZY'😥💔

I reckon another photo of a warm winter day outdoors in the San Fernando Valley. I reckon you delusional fantasy sociopath Dungeons and Dragons loonies will never get it. I reckon you also know that California's Son has no idea that "Morrissey Central" even exists right? Burger off, what are playing at mate, chipper curry, twat tit inn nn nn n nn n n n it.

Fark Arse!

Many artists find their creativity 'half in love with easeful death'. This is just Moz being Moz. It's also called being Irish.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom