Morrissey Central 2020: AS TEARS GO BY (December 22, 2020)

DEATH STANDS ABOVE ME, WHISPERING LOW
I KNOW NOT WHAT INTO MY EAR:
OF HIS STRANGE LANGUAGE ALL I KNOW
IS, THERE IS NOT A WORD OF FEAR.

20th_ztndu4.png

Elizabeth

images-1_cqb4vf.jpg

rhonda fleming

image_goueew.jpg

diana rigg

images-3_jve89k.jpg

kirk douglas

images-7_tntdti.jpg

olivia de havilland

images-9_mvwcjm.jpg

stuart whitman

images-11_u2nbro.jpg

little richard

images-8_kfmpct.jpg

edd byrnes

images-10_til17f.jpg

millie small

images-13_zgmi8k.jpg

james drury

images-14_oxxiky.jpg

barbara windsor

Unknown-1_ypo3cr.jpg

honor blackman

Unknown-2_f9yw2k.jpg

earl cameron

images-6_wpt5bt.jpg

kevin dobson

images-5_zuiaye.jpg

maradona
sean connery
johnny nash
vera lynn
morricone
Dude

I STROVE WITH NONE, FOR NONE WAS WORTH MY STRIFE
NATURE I LOVED, AND NEXT TO NATURE, ART :
I WARMED BOTH HANDS BEFORE THE FIRE OF LIFE ;
IT SINKS, AND I AM READY TO DEPART.

words : Walter Savage Landor.

I didn't see this posted. This was on Facebook courtesy of We are Mozzerians?sp.

(For rest of images - please see Central link).

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the teachers afraid of the pupils?
And do you have your best friend in the pay roll?
Pathetic I know , but I'm bored ...
teachers are very afraid of the pupils and its a primary school,cheeky wee bastards,a good boot in the arse is what they need.

I'm not 'judging', I'm 'imagining'...based on the poor quality of his content on here.
I find it sometimes quite intriguing as to what most of the posters on here do for a living....
You can only imagine really..

I think you are probably in charge of early years literacy, judging by what you write on here.
the comedians are out in force tonight,you actually think this is an english class,so many weirdos on here,will you even have any contact with your family over xmas or will you eat your xmas dinner on your lap in front of morrisseysolo.how boring.

the comedians are out in force tonight,you actually think this is an english class,so many weirdos on here,will you even have any contact with your family over xmas or will you eat your xmas dinner on your lap in front of morrisseysolo.how boring.
I think solo will be a life line this year gordy for a few/ or many.
My plans have been dashed/ torn up/ this year like many others . I’m on my own this year, and to be honest I can’t 4kin wait... I have it all planned..
I’m dog sitting for three days so I’ll be out for loads of walks, I’ve plenty of alcohol in, food as well ... just me and Ted.....
But I’m looking forward to a good blather on solo/ maybe even a good out and out row with someone,
Well it is Christmas after all😂

I think solo will be a life line this year gordy for a few/ or many.
My plans have been dashed/ torn up/ this year like many others . I’m on my own this year, and to be honest I can’t 4kin wait... I have it all planned..
I’m dog sitting for three days so I’ll be out for loads of walks, I’ve plenty of alcohol in, food as well ... just me and Ted.....
But I’m looking forward to a good blather on solo/ maybe even a good out and out row with someone,
Well it is Christmas after all😂
hope it goes well,i dont mind being on my own sometimes.four legged friend and a few beers what could be better.

teachers are very afraid of the pupils and its a primary school,cheeky wee bastards,a good boot in the arse is what they need.
Funny you should say that. I had a cousin in South London who had a very annoying speech impediment. My Irish Grandmother used to say much the same thing, would cure him. Who knows?

Most attractive Mother and good looking children. Reminds me of my Mam, bruv and me. Wish Skinny would post a picture of him and fam. :eek:

Funny you should say that. I had a cousin in South London who had a very annoying speech impediment. My Irish Grandmother used to say much the same thing, would cure him. Who knows?
must be a scottish/irish thing,a good boot in the arse will cure just about anything.

Most attractive Mother and good looking children. Reminds me of my Mam, bruv and me. Wish Skinny would post a picture of him and fam. :eek:
Be careful what you wish for,
It might just come true🤣

I notice that after his last message in Central ,so emotional and etc etc,almost nobody offered words of affection and support to Morrissey ,that is because his Central site works badly and sows doubts.
The video of a dancing cat is unfurtunate, and the politicization that exists i don't like
Change Morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom