2020 live dates

I was actually a bit surprised to see that on my Aberdeen ticket when it arrived , I just took it as moz only with the video montage beforehand

Be interesting to see if it’s an actual support band, I can’t think of Morrissey singing the praises of any bands lately that might be in line to do it. To be honest most of the support acts he’s had that I’ve seen on the tours have been hard work to sit through (bar pj Harvey, and I’m maybe alone in this but I quite liked Sack as well, oh and franz Ferdinand
I've never seen a good opening band for Morrissey with the exception of Kris... K... Kristee... :lbf:
Yeah, no. I've never seen a good opening band for Morrissey.

I'm wishing really hard here, but I'd like to hear Pretty Girls make Graves (and I think it's simple enough for the band) Angel, Angel, and anything from Kill Uncle. (but with my luck it would be Found X3)

FOUND FOUND FOUND ? :rock:

yes !! hope so,that song rocks!

Tickets for all dates say plus support ,or special guests

Anyone any thoughts on most interesting opening act you have seen at a gig you attended? Reason I say interesting rather than best is that I saw Joy Division supporting Buzzcocks twice in one week and the first night mid week in Blackburn I thought WTF is this but the 2nd night at Manchester Apollo on the weekend I thought, these are actually very interesting but was still never a big fan, however that all changed when they morphed into New Order.

There is still only one date in March for Mexico , will there be any others and a make up date for LA? a smaller venue like the Palladium or the Fonda Theatre would be nice.

3 of the band have indicated they are currently in London - which is a good sign.
Regards,
FWD.

There is still only one date in March for Mexico , will there be any others and a make up date for LA? a smaller venue like the Palladium or the Fonda Theatre would be nice.

No because Uncle Steve is banned from Merica

I have worn out batteries rewinding the tape in my Walkman to hear "Found, Found, Found" again. That's 7 by my count.

20180211_151134.png

So the rehearsals have started in London.
I hope this isn't an on-stage look Boz is modelling :)
Regards,
FWD.

He did the LA shows, so a makeup date for the Paso Robles show? I'm guessing not. I think it was an ill-thought-out choice to begin with, IMHO. Moving forward I would only see Morrissey at a smaller venue ... the ones you mentioned are great ... the Wiltern would be nice.

I reckon if Uncle Steve had his way the opener would be La Baby Love, but TMMG, LTD-West Hollywood know the foreigners in "the uk" would hate her. I reckon having Mango sing Speedway in Mexican is enough inn nn it.

Last edited:
We are getting close to the Dublin concert now and I wanted to ask: what time do you think Moz will arrive on stage? Ticket says venue opens at 6.30pm, so I'm reckoning support act at 8pm, finish at 8.45pm, Moz comes on around 9.15pm, finishes around 10.30pm ish.
Also, do we know who the support act is or even if there is one? As usual Ticketmaster has no information.

mozz will be arriving in Aberdeen in the next few days,wish Morrissey would wear a kilt,think he would suit it,hes got the height and the build for it.like wearing a kilt.

Back
Top Bottom