2020 live dates

does anybody actually listen to a support act unless its a blondie or billy idol,most people are milling around outside or getting pissed.
I've been to many shows where I ended up enjoying the support act more than the headliner, or catching bands prior to them breaking into the spotlight. I always give the openers a chance because you never know.

Spotted in Dublin - via Lyn's FB:

20180216_014014.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Seperate to my bigger post :
Moz arriving at Aberdeen:

Regards,
FWD.

I really enjoyed Marion way back when... (Blackpool, 1995); but given the choice between a support act and the video montage, I’d choose the video every time.

I really enjoyed Marion way back when... (Blackpool, 1995); but given the choice between a support act and the video montage, I’d choose the video every time.

Marion still play now and again, seems to be when Phil gets time off from New Order duties.

Any news on who the support act is?...I'm at Glasgow on Saturday
Glasgow Barrowlands Moz concert 2002 (?) was probably the best Moz concert I've been to. Some fool threw a pint all over Moz but he continued to give an amazing concert. The atmosphere was magical. Hard to believe that was 16 or 17 years ago. Young and didn't even realise it.

Going to Birmingham alone, something I've not done before. Might have a go at getting to the front-ish row, although I fear I'll get aggressively bored waiting around

Looking to buy concert t shirt from new tour if someone kind enough to help a fan in USA. I'll pay with PayPal and shipping, please if you are going to show and can help me contact me personally thru my profile ....i want the shirt with the cover of SPENT THE DAY front, with the locations on back. I'd be very grateful

Looks like they're on the move again:

Regards,
FWD.

Hopefully not the gig's band outfits ;)

Regards,
FWD.

Sam's out for trouble:
20180223_230031.jpg

FB_IMG_1519426799989.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The weather does not resemble the baited headlines in Birmingham - all regular travel services are up and running.
Currently getting ready to head out and enjoy the atmosphere.
Regards,
FWD.

Sure wish I could get a concert shirt I have money just need someone to grab it and I could put money in their PayPal account plus shipping 2x spent the day front with UK dates in back

20180301_165415.jpg

I hope everyone travelling are safe & warm(ish).
Currently still on.
Regards,
FWD.

Has any body heard if the Brighton gig is still going ahead?

Back
Top Bottom