2020 Predictions for Steve

A

Anonymous

So with Steve’s latest attempt at trying to generate interest by announcing how he would be delighted to return to Harlem Apollo NYC and Performances are also planned for Russia.

I’d like to invite the cult to get really giddy and give us your predictions for Steve in 2020.
(This time next year we shall review the results)

I shall predict first :thumb:

I’m Not A Dog On Chain shall be absolute shite.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

what will Moz do when the sucko Smellvis song hits no 5000 in the Polish charts?:lbf:

1. The hearts of the Russians will be consecrated to his voice and music.

2. NYC will be a fabulous.

3. The ugly talentless obsessed will be as bitter as ever. :crazy::D

2020. My vision :thumb:

Happy New Year Haters :guitar:

I'm Not A Dog On A Chain will be great. The band are great and Morrissey's voice is just getting better with age. Whether the album will be as great as World Peace Is None Of Your Business is another thing. I hope so!

The critical consensus for Poo in High School was good to great music but largely appalling lyrics.
The song titles sound much more promising this time. No 'when you open your legs in bed' nonsense or foolish attempts at geo-political commentary.
He's currently got the most imaginative songwriters and producer since the Stephen Street era, so there is a fair old chance that it will be surprisingly good.

Album is a commercial and critical flop>poor sales>blames record company>blames poor promotion>blames the guardian>cancels multiple tours>blames illness>blames the weather>jeans get baggier

:crystalball:

2020?

It’ll be another success.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

The critical consensus for Poo in High School was good to great music but largely appalling lyrics.
The song titles sound much more promising this time. No 'when you open your legs in bed' nonsense or foolish attempts at geo-political commentary.
He's currently got the most imaginative songwriters and producer since the Stephen Street era, so there is a fair old chance that it will be surprisingly good.

There’s no such song as When You Open Your Legs In Bed, Maurice E. Maher.

That album is excellent. To think otherwise is f***ing idiotic. Go back and listen to it without your 'I hate Morrissey' head on.

I don’t like the album, therefore I hate Moz? Doh doh:
Typical Moz bot, the type that are ruining this forum. Does his shit taste like candy floss too?

I love viva hate, your arsenal, Vauxhall, southpaw, even maladjusted, quarry, ringleader, refusal ain’t bad too. What percentage of material have I gotta like to make me a “true fan” in your eyes :head-smack:

Seras nuevamente un admirador o fan de MORRISSEY CUANDO APAREZCA NO SOY UN PERRO ENCADENADO..SERAS /SERAN FANS EX QUE VUELVEN A ADMIRARLO COMO SIEMPRE LO HICIERON como nunca jamas lo olvidaron obsesion porque vuelva Moz a cantar en England, obsesion al limite ,ganas de tenerlo a Moz jugando localmente, que les cante y se emocionen ,seras seran vehementes y apasionados de la musica de Moz SEGUIRAN ENCADENADOS A M ,NO PODRAN SOLTARSE DE EL PORQUE LES LLEGA HASTA EL HUESO, !SENTIRAN SU MUSICA HASTA LAS LAGRIMAS ,PERO AUN ASI Y TODO SEGUIRAN CRITICANDOLO Y JUZGANDOLO,PEROO NADA NI NADIE PODRA IMPEDIR SU APASIONADA FORMA DE TRANSMITIR!! MOZ ES UNICO !¡¡ escuchan lo viejo lo nuevo y lo que vendra, escucharan a Morrissey de por vida, no mientan lo idolatran !! LO TIENEN Y NO LO VALORAN , LO AMAN PERO DICEN QUE LO ODIAN, ESTO VA PARA LOS QUE SIENTEN DECEPCION -ADMIRACION HACIA MORRISSEY, A LOS EX Y A LA VEZ FANS , ESTAN CONDENADOS A ESCUCHARLO SIEMPRE VIVA MORRISSEY !!!!!!!

I don’t like the album, therefore I hate Moz? Doh doh:
Typical Moz bot, the type that are ruining this forum. Does his shit taste like candy floss too?

I love viva hate, your arsenal, Vauxhall, southpaw, even maladjusted, quarry, ringleader, refusal ain’t bad too. What percentage of material have I gotta like to make me a “true fan” in your eyes :head-smack:
TE GUSTA TODO ,TE GUSTA MORRISSEY ,CONFESION Y PUNTO,DE LO CONTRARIO NO ESTARIAS EN SU SITIO VIVA MOZ FOR EVER AND EVER!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom