50 Mp3 shows to download at akiraware.com

akiraware

@kiraware
Hi Friends,
In the last months I start uploading a bunch of shows.
today I finish the Job, to comemorate the 10 years online (july 13th) I will host the 50 shows for some time :eek: , so the people wich is starting to collect MP3 bootlegs will be able to load your Ipods and start to melt!!!!

The shows online:
The Smiths - Your Full Of Smith ( Royal Court, Liverpool, UK, 27 Mar 1985 )
The Smiths - Finland 84 ( Provinssi Rock Festival, Seinajosky, Finland, 02 Jun 84 )+
The Smiths - Billy Bragg ( Newcastle, with Billy Bragg, 31 Jan 1986)
The Smiths - The Old Grey Whistle Test ( Assembly Rooms, Derby, UK, 07 Dec 1983 )
The Smiths - Eldorado ( TV Appearences and Rare Tracks Compilation )
The Smiths - Women In Revolt ( McAlister Auditorium, New Orleans, USA, 08 Sep 1986)
The Smiths - Unloveable ( TV Appearences and Rare Tracks Compilation )+
The Smiths - Rock Garden 83 ( Rock Garden, London, England, 07 Jul 1983 )
The Smiths - Ready To Split ( Great Woods Arts Center, Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA, 05 Aug 1986 )
The Smiths - You Just Havent Earned It Yet, Baby ( Rare Tracks Compilation )+
The Smiths - Live In Rome 85 ( Tetro Tendetrisce, Rome, Italy, 14 May 1985 )
The Smiths - Dingwalls ( Dingwalls, London, UK, 30 Aug 1983 )
The Smiths - The John Peel Sessions ( The John Peel Sessions, BBC, 83 - 84 - 86 )+
The Smiths - Be Careful In North Ireland ( Whitla Hall, Belfast, 12 Feb 1986 )
The Smiths - Clickerman ( Clickerman Centre, Lerwick, Uk, 29 Sep 1985)
The Smiths - Brass And Money ( Caird Hall, Dundee, UK, 26 Sep 1985 )
The Smiths - ICA Rock Week 1983 ( ICA´s Rock Week, London, England, 05 Oct 1983 )
The Smiths - Any Questions? ( Centennial Hall, London, 31 Jul 1986)
The Smiths - Back To The Music ( Warehouse, Leeds, UK, 11 Aug 1983)
The Smiths - Almost Over ( Free Trade Hall, Manchester, England, 30 Oct 1986 )
The Smiths - Live In Ontario ( Centennial Hall, Ontario, Canada, 30 Jul 1986 )+
The Smiths - Reel Around The Fountain ( Rare Tracks Compilation )+
The Smiths - A Boy in The Bush ( University of Leicester, England, 16 Feb 1984 )
The Smiths - Wonderfull Woman ( Rare Tracks Compilation )
The Smiths - Money Changes Everything ( Pier 84, New York 06 Aug 1986 )
The Smiths - Wilde About Morrissey ( Hacienda, Manchester 04/02/1983 and Hammersmith Palais, London 12/03/1984 )
The Smiths - Humdrum Town ( Salford University, 20 Jul 1986 )
The Smiths - Oscillate Wildly ( Glasgow University, 02 Feb 1984 )
The Smiths - G-Mex ( G-Mex Festival, Manchester, 19 July 1986 )
The Smiths - Euromixxes ( SMEP 37 )
The Smiths - Asleep ( TV Appearences and Rare Tracks Compilation )+
The Smiths - Tender Hearts ( Brixton Ace, London, England 29/06/83 )
The Smiths - Boy Afraid ( Anson Rooms, Bristol UK 24 Feb 1984)
The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves ( Lycem Ballroom, London, September 25th, 1983 )
The Smiths - Life Is A Miserable Lie ( Assembly Rooms, Derby 07 December 1983 )
The Smiths - Kiss The Girls ( Glasgow Barrowlands, Scotland 25/09/85 )
The Smiths - Girl Afraid ( Markthalle Hamburg, Germany, May 4th, 1984 )+
The Smiths - Swept Mystical Air ( Electric Ballroom, London UK 21 May 1983)
The Smiths - Versailles (Versailles, Paris, France 01 December 1984)
The Smiths - Incredibly Charming ( Westfield College, London UK 17 Nov 1983)
The Smiths - Dance With Octopuses ( National Ballroom, Kilburn, 23/10/86 )+
The Smiths - Youth Gone Wild ( ICA, London 05 october 1983 )
The Smiths - Music Is Magnificent ( Ipswich Gaumont, 11 March 1985 )
The Smiths - Never Had No One Ever ( Brixton Academy, London 12/12/86 and Paseo de Camoens, Madrid 18/5/85 )
The Smiths - Same Day Again ( Apollo Theatre, Oxford 18/3/85 )+
The Smiths - The Troy Hands Rocks The Cradle ( Tracks from the aborted debut album with Troy Tate production )+
The Smiths - Little Charmers ( Live at Hacienda, Manchester UK 06 Jul 1983 )
The Smiths - Thank Your Lucky Stars ( Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, Laguna Hills, CA, USA 28/8/86 )+
Morrissey - Wolverhampton 88 ( Civic Hall, Wolverhampton 22/12/88 )+
Raymonde - Babelogue and Singles ( 1986 - 1988 Various sources )+

The shows with a + signal in the end are my personnal favorites, before someone ask me!
Bye Bye and Happy Downloads
Akira :cool:

is there any way you could rar all of those albums and then people could downlod them all in one go, becuase downloading all of that song by song will get annoying

Man Afraid said:
is there any way you could rar all of those albums and then people could downlod them all in one go, becuase downloading all of that song by song will get annoying
Hi,
I have problems to upload large files, my connection is really bad.
You can use a download manager to download various tracks in the same time.
This way track by track, people wich already have most of tracks and are missing only a few, don´t need to download everything again, and I get a lot of requests for individual tracks every week.
Bye Bye ;)

Thank you Akira for managing such a wonderfull website! On July 13 we should all gather and sing "Happy Birthday" ;)

Akira, you're the Man!
thanking you muchly for all these bootlegs)

Man Afraid said:

blah blah blah

thank the Man instead / Okay ?

I said it before akira but thank You :)

WhatDifferenceDoesItMake? said:
You were online in 1996?! Quick off the mark there weren't you!?

*Salutes akiraware for his ten years of generosity* :cool:

You are a he, right? :o

yes, but ten years ago, I need to change the freehosting at least 3 times for month, because of the MP3 stuff, after 2000 using a domain name(akiraware.com) I start to share mp3 using a paid hosting, I need to switch some times to avoid the MP3 policies, today is far more easy to share the shows, thanks god.

Thanks for the feedback ;)

And yes I´m a Boy my first name is Fernando Akira

Thanks for all people wich left a feedback to me here
I hope all of you have a great listening fun with the shows.

peace for everyone ;)

Thanks for posting, lots to choose from. Are any of those professionally recorded or tv/radio broadcasts?...

Correct me if I am wrong, but what you mean is 'soundboard' recordings as appose to 'audience' recordings.

I know that 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' bootleg is, as it's named that because its used the audio from when it was aired on thier.

Also 'Unloveable' is a compilation which mainly consists of tv performances and 'Dance With Octopuses' is what 'Rank' used.

I too, would like to know a list of all the soundboard/best quality smiths boots out there...

You are amazing. All those shows. It must have taken forever.

WhatDifferenceDoesItMake? said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but what you mean is 'soundboard' recordings as appose to 'audience' recordings.

I know that 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' bootleg is, as it's named that because its used the audio from when it was aired on thier.

Also 'Unloveable' is a compilation which mainly consists of tv performances and 'Dance With Octopuses' is what 'Rank' used.

I too, would like to know a list of all the soundboard/best quality smiths boots out there...

Yeah, thats what I mean. I didn't use the word "soundboard" because I didn't want someone to post a novel on how I wasn't exactly correct in calling it a soundboard because of the many forms of mixing that has to be completed to produce a soundboard recording. I just wanted to know which were pro recordings, by that I mean, which bootlegs weren't recorded from the inside of someone purse.

Last edited:
Hello akiraware thanks agein for all the very very good bootlegs but is there a chance when/if you put up new bootlegs you could make a zip file so you can download all of one gig at once ? thanks if you carnt it dosernt matter it does not take that long for me to get a show

As I'm discovering The Smiths live, your site is an amazing place ! :D Many thanks Akiware !!!
Among all the Smiths concerts, which are the bootlegs to have (for various reasons), which have the best quality ?

Boro_Morrissey said:
Hello akiraware thanks agein for all the very very good bootlegs but is there a chance when/if you put up new bootlegs you could make a zip file so you can download all of one gig at once ? thanks if you carnt it dosernt matter it does not take that long for me to get a show

Hi,
I have problems to upload large files, my connection is really bad.
This way track by track, people wich already have most of tracks and are missing only a few, don´t need to download everything again, and I get a lot of requests for individual tracks every week.
Bye Bye :cool:

Back
Top Bottom