6 Music appearance has an interview

Bluebirds

Stream starts 11.30am and then the interview and set at midday. Let's hope he doesn't say anything too offensive to the middle-aged, middle-class 6 Music listeners. Like me.:)

Stream starts 11.30am and then the interview and set at midday. Let's hope he doesn't say anything too offensive to the middle-aged, middle-class 6 Music listeners. Like me.:)

Shhss, don't give him any ideas! :rolleyes:
Well, if he includes himself and makes a joke about it, why not?
Guess he must feel reasonably happy so far!

half an hour will be seven songs at a push,hopefully three new songs including spent.think it will be the usual interview stuff,where was the album done,what was the inspiration,better than nothing I suppose.

hope he does some classics that I'm sure a lot of us on here would like to hear again, like.... 'World peace is..' 'First of the gang' 'Meat is murder' and 'People are the same..' save the new songs for the tour.

;)

hope he does some classics that I'm sure a lot of us on here would like to hear again, like.... 'World peace is..' 'First of the gang' 'Meat is murder' and 'People are the same..' save the new songs for the tour.

;)
When he did the BBC theatre gig in 09 he did some older stuff but, so a possibility i suppose. When New Order played a 6 music live in 15, they played 9 songs, 4 off the new album and 5 of their classics, however some of their songs are quite long so maybe Morrissey will fit 12 in? The interviews were on stage in between songs I think.

that's an impressive backdrop wherever it is.does Sammy snax say where this is,
never did I think I would use the words Sammy snax on here.is that a doggybag,hope theres not half a coo in it or mozz will be raging.

Back
Top Bottom