Six cute faces and one whip lash:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Pash, what's the story on your signature?

Is Morrissey a doodler? Kill me and cook me now if he is, that is HAWT in my book.

wow lovely eyes! This picture makes me melt!

Hi everyone! This is my first post but i've been on the forum for a while now. I especially love the frink thread!

I have that warm feeling I know you ;-)
Welcome, Wewilldream!!!
*hugs*

That face looks like its thinking dirty thoughts..or maybe its just my vivid imagination :D

wow lovely eyes! This picture makes me melt!

Hi everyone! This is my first post but i've been on the forum for a while now. I especially love the frink thread!

You have very good taste in threads! :D Welcome :)

Hey Pash, what's the story on your signature?

Is Morrissey a doodler? Kill me and cook me now if he is, that is HAWT in my book.

I'm a doodler :cool: ( but I'm not HAWT...oh well :p )

That face looks like its thinking dirty thoughts..or maybe its just my vivid imagination :D

I was considering your question, looked at his face again and suddenly a scandalously fruity daydream arose in my mind's eye. *blushes*
BTW, Mozzia, I have feelings for your wall; I hope you don't mind. :-D

I was considering your question, looked at his face again and suddenly a scandalously fruity daydream arose in my mind's eye. *blushes*
BTW, Mozzia, I have feelings for your wall; I hope you don't mind. :-D

hehe :D
And i'm glad you have feelings for my wall, I feel honoured :p

I'm sure arrangements could be made. :D

Are you willing to pay for my extensive plastic surgery seeing as I'm paying for your wine and dessert? :p

Thanks you all for welcoming me! This is the best thread in the whole universe! :horny:

I've been watching this thread waaaaay too much the last few weeks. :D

thanks again for making me feel welcome!!

Don't make the mistake I did of looking at 50 pages in one day...there is such a thing as frink-overload :eek: :D

Are you willing to pay for my extensive plastic surgery seeing as I'm paying for your wine and dessert? :p

Seriously? You don't see Morrissey in the keycard reader? Well since you obviously are living life with your eyes closed I'll just close mine too and there'll be no need for expensive plastic surgery. :p

Don't make the mistake I did of looking at 50 pages in one day...there is such a thing as frink-overload :eek: :D
What were the clinical symptoms or is it too embarrassing to talk about? *giggles* I might make a thesis on the subject. ;-)
Mozzia, can you pretty please throw the hot press cover in for our new girl? I can't find it rightaway. :tears:

Seriously? You don't see Morrissey in the keycard reader? Well since you obviously are living life with your eyes closed I'll just close mine too and there'll be no need for expensive plastic surgery. :p

YAY! :D (I do see a face in the keycard reader by the way, it just doesn't scream Morrissey to me :p )

What were the clinical symptoms or is it too embarrassing to talk about? *giggles* I might make a thesis on the subject. ;-)
Mozzia, can you pretty please throw the hot press cover in for our new girl? I can't find it rightaway. :tears:

No comment on the first question :o :p

And yes, i'll have a search..any excuse to look at Moz photos...

You are most kind!!! *palpitations*
Hehe, I ask YOU a favour for SOMEONE ELSE, and benefit from it MYSELF.
Everybody happy. :-D
EDIT: it must have been chilly in that photography studio. :horny:

Back
Top Bottom