morrissey frink thread!

Moz Pirouette, 1984
parislive01.jpg

Guess who's back? Back again?
subway.jpg

"Comtesse is back, tell a friend!" (Too funny...I heard that song in my head after I came back too =o)

WELCOME BACK!
IMG_0750b.jpg

You and your frinx have been missed! One more week till we see Moz, girl - r u excited?! Dumb question... I dreamt about him last night (you were there too - givin me a WTF look cuz I forgot a camera & my cell phone was dead/no juice for cell piccies --ha ha =o)

Well, you've come back with incredible style. Moz in the tunnel of love :p
Hot piccie. "I sit, and I smile, and I say "well done" to the girl most likely to win the frink race :D

See you guys later tonight. DH is headed out. Cat's away =^..^= mouse'll play!

Saturday Night Live, 1992
snl1-1.jpg

"Comtesse is back, tell a friend!" (Too funny...I heard that song in my head after I came back too =o)

WELCOME BACK!

You and your frinx have been missed! One more week till we see Moz, girl - r u excited?! Dumb question... I dreamt about him last night (you were there too - givin me a WTF look cuz I forgot a camera & my cell phone was dead/no juice for cell piccies --ha ha =o)

Wow - it IS only a week, isn't it???? Crazy times, crazy times!!! Yes, I am looking forward to it most intensely. Can't wait to finally meet you too! In the "real world," that is... I hope we aren't bored before we even begin. Nah, impossible!

barba1.jpg

OMG, I had that EXACT tamborine when I was in elementary school! I went to a Christian school and was in a dorky tamborine worship band.

LMAO! You are kind of dorky aren't ya? Thats okay I'm sure we'll still have a blast MONDAY! WaHOOO!
Anyone up for some neck frink?
morrissey_21_wenn1599960.jpg

P.S. I'm still workin on that ringtone thing, I had some clients to train but now I'm home for the night so I'll see what I can do.

Oh yeah baby whip that cord!
morrissey_11_wenn1599950.jpg

Perfect face, wouldn't you say?
morrissey_14_wenn1599953.jpg

They are coming all night ladies so sit back and enjoy!

For my home girl HoMs and her freaky tiny teeth fetish
morrissey_05_wenn1335775.jpg

I can't stop! I have found the jackpot of Moz pics!
morrissey_06_wenn1335776.jpg

Just down right sexy when he sings
morrissey_07_wenn1335777.jpg

I don't know why the picture cuts off at the bottom, but you can see all you really need to see...
morrissey_02_wenn1335772.jpg

All right which one of you frinkers created this frinky thing?

Jesus, Ive just stumbled onto this thread, lol HOLY shit, you guys are nutters. Cool pics though, keep em coming. Now as for Moz coming in here to "spy" on us, I doubt it, the man just got internet, C'mon!

LMAO! You are kind of dorky aren't ya?

:( I'm not really dorky, do you think I am or something? I just used to be when I was younger.

Wow, those pictures are great! We've been posting them on the frink for a long time.

Jesus, Ive just stumbled onto this thread, lol HOLY shit, you guys are nutters. Cool pics though, keep em coming. Now as for Moz coming in here to "spy" on us, I doubt it, the man just got internet, C'mon!

It's funny that you think we're nuts but then you say 'keep em coming'. I'm getting mad that people are dissing this thread, if you don't like it, don't come here. :mad:

PS I'm in a bad mood right now so don't take what I say too seriously, I'm just grumpy!

We're nutters?! You are 'chronicly' so :D Your posts have me crackn me up Jil. It'd be a riot to hang with you. We'd be 'laughing' all night ;)

Yep, LOTS of friskykinky stuff to see here =o) but you are seeing the FRINK in the FLESH so...HOLY shit backatcha ;)

Wow - it IS only a week, isn't it???? Crazy times, crazy times!!! Yes, I am looking forward to it most intensely. Can't wait to finally meet you too! In the "real world," that is... I hope we aren't bored before we even begin. Nah, impossible!

C'mon, gurl -you know it's a week away.... =o) in fact, you could probably tell me how many days, hours and minutes it is!
I will be PM'ing you and Pregs tonight about our plan of attack on Whaa?kegan Wednesday! Maybe we should start a party thread. Stay tuned...

Oh and BORED!?! Doubtful.
We're just getting started!!!
thdoc9.gif

:( I'm not really dorky, do you think I am or something? I just used to be when I was younger.

Wow, those pictures are great! We've been posting them on the frink for a long time.

It's funny that you think we're nuts but then you say 'keep em coming'. I'm getting mad that people are dissing this thread, if you don't like it, don't come here. :mad:

PS I'm in a bad mood right now so don't take what I say too seriously, I'm just grumpy!

No I don't think you are a dork, I'm just messin with you! Cheer up and check out the frinky tiny teeth post I made.:D

Back
Top Bottom