A cat post a day, keeps the blues at bay...

what areff you trying to say my dear, don't be afraid of words..... are they avirus.... you tell me;]

> what areff you trying to say my dear, don't be afraid of words..... are
> they avirus.... you tell me;]

Methinks not. I have had enough of viruses in the last two weeks with the new Worm virus that was released worldwide. It made my work a nightmare.

'miss lizzie cat' the wormf that turned

well my dearf get some worming powder if you have a worming problem.... I guess thats prety obvious, Heave you ever tried going to the vets as you are of the feline persvasionf are you not?
avoid doctors at all costs especialy Bald ones, there was a brief case of a doctor or was it a phychiatrist who took up with a sheep, and was bahhhrly able to pick himself up after it dumped him, a wilder storyfth.... sorry my dear I thhhhrthhhrthh [she coughs into a a used rasberry ripple ice cream tub and spits out a smallish, first class stamp] sorry dear where was I? ohh yes, erm never eat pichardsf and whiskers on the same day there's no telling [she mouths various words without actualy speaking] well just feel your way i'm sure you'll be fine, byef for now.

Back
Top Bottom