A controversial diva: an interview to !VivaHate!

I have never, and I mean never seen such self-indulgent navel-gazing bullshit in my entire life.

Despicable display of self indulgence, and not a single question about coffee or garlic as promised. Just an intrusive, blatant attempt for Oh My to get his kicks, was probably polishing his knob all the way through it. Nom nom. Sick boi

I have never, and I mean never seen such self-indulgent navel-gazing bullshit in my entire life.
agree, it's all a little cringy

it'll be WAY more interesting than this shit, I promise you that!

@rifke wouldn't receive half as much attention if she announced she plans to transition into a man. She'd be met with a bunch of "erm, why??" questions at first rather than "zomg yaaaaas, slay!!". Bunch of frivolous and shallow posers on this website!

@rifke wouldn't receive half as much attention if she announced she plans to transition into a man. She'd be met with a bunch of "erm, why??" questions at first rather than "zomg yaaaaas, slay!!". Bunch of frivolous and shallow posers on this website!
D70ZyfI.png

Basically this post translates to "people have been tired of reading the daily activities of ______ (what was it? what she ate for breakfast and when she trimmed her toenails?) and even if she actually did something interesting, unlikely as that might be, she's been so thirsty for so long that no one would care anyway" and because some people can only see the surface level "poor _____, no one cares about her!" it's marked insightful.
Great work!

Lol @ the audacity of even trying to compare rifke to me, as if we are peers. Never have been, never will be. :tongueout:

’The Truth’ is so far up Viva Hate’s ass he/she could eat for him.

seriously, you should interview me! im the most interesting person ever and my grandma had dinner with the king of spaiiiiiiin. you can ask me anything! nothing is off limits! and as an added bonus ill give you voice recorded answers! cause I just love hearing myself talk!!

Tags
pointless interview vivahate vivian
Back
Top Bottom