A controversial diva: an interview to !VivaHate!

I was thinking perhaps Narcissists On Holiday...
:tonguewink:
brilliant! oh viva, I've always dreamed of having a friend I could be a full on narcissist with! why shouldn't narcissists be allowed to have fun like everyone else, that's what I always say! it's not our fault we're such fine creatures.

oh, darling, lets be absolute terrors!

brilliant! oh viva, I've always dreamed of having a friend I could be a full on narcissist with! why shouldn't narcissists be allowed to have fun like everyone else, that's what I always say! it's not our fault we're such fine creatures.

oh, darling, lets be absolute terrors!

I can see it now...we can spend hours talking about ourselves to ourselves but in each other’s company while eating bonbons and toffee.

I’d like to know your feelings on this, but I feel with us being very fashionable literati, we should present ourselves as superior as opposed to simply being content with knowing we are. That is why I propose from now on we wear matching black velvet gloves and carry a cigarette holder at all times.

6181E3DB-F09D-46D9-A210-6B50884CF7EA.jpeg

907917D6-E9E4-4B22-BAF9-6329CA9E1451.jpeg

Let the terror begin!

Hmmm, very interesting interview concept on the forum. I’ve got no problem with this and support it. But I’ve never not liked viva though.

I like the new album too.

Hmmm, very interesting interview concept on the forum. I’ve got no problem with this and support it. But I’ve never not liked viva though.

I like the new album too.

I love you too! Long time no see! :kissingheart:

I love you too! Long time no see! :kissingheart:
I always liked your humor. You never did f*** with me though, you let me do my thing.

Life has been very good to me and hope the same for you. Well, I have been good to me and my life followed suit. We all make our path. At different times of our lives, we can chose who we want to be. It is great to have that choice whether private or public.

These are some monster threads about this to get through.

I can see it now...we can spend hours talking about ourselves to ourselves but in each other’s company while eating bonbons and toffee.

I’d like to know your feelings on this, but I feel with us being very fashionable literati, we should present ourselves as superior as opposed to simply being content with knowing we are. That is why I propose from now on we wear matching black velvet gloves and carry a cigarette holder at all times.

View attachment 50122
View attachment 50123

Let the terror begin!
oh yes, viva! like those European films from the sixties full of effete self absorbed characters who each give voice to their own running monologue that has nothing to do with what the other is saying! but they speak in turns nonetheless as you would do if you were having a normal conversation! and we'll stand around posing like characters from Italian mannerist paintings (which i do anyway, natch)!

you mean to say you don't already wear long black velvet gloves and carry a cigarette holder? those have been a part of my everyday look for ages now. what I was thinking is for bowling our uniform should be these velvet smoking slippers with matching velvet robes

you can wear whatever colour you want but im going for red, since it matches my colouring and since im all about red. in fact I think I might patent red so that only I in all the universe can wear it! what will your colour be, darling?

you mean to say you don't already wear long black velvet gloves and carry a cigarette holder? those have been a part of my everyday look for ages now. what I was thinking is for bowling our uniform should be these velvet smoking slippers with matching velvet robes

you can wear whatever colour you want but im going for red, since it matches my colouring and since im all about red. in fact I think I might patent red so that only I in all the universe can wear it! what will your colour be, darling?

I must apologize, dearest! I’ve only been a fashionista for 2 months whereas you’ve spent your whole life being svelte and prim! You are almost like my mentor!

That sounds absolutely lovely! My choice of colour will, of course, be plum purple!

I must apologize, dearest! I’ve only been a fashionista for 2 months whereas you’ve spent your whole life being svelte and prim! You are almost like my mentor!

That sounds absolutely lovely! My choice of colour will, of course, be plum purple!
I drink out of a plum coloured coffee cup everyday!

from now on when I take my coffee, I will think of you!

I drink out of a plum coloured coffee cup everyday!

from now on when I take my coffee, I will think of you!

Thank you dearest! I like to change things up a lot. I have 6 coffee cups I drink out of but only 3 that I regularly use.
AA09D133-5BE5-4941-BB28-5EEB095EF089.jpeg

Poll: Whose brain has been more thoroughly and irreparably 'Judaized'? :tongueout:

@!Viva Hate!'s or Miley Cyrus'?

As an incontrovertible philo-Semite I say this only with the deepest sense of love and affection :love:
What an honor for one of them to be considered more Judaized than the other. I'm envious that my brain isn't in the same league! :weary:
Why can't I celebrate abortion and want my body pumped full of female hormones :woman:? Life's not fair!

Poll: Whose brain has been more thoroughly and irreparably 'Judaized'? :tongueout:

@!Viva Hate!'s or Miley Cyrus'?

As an incontrovertible philo-Semite I say this only with the deepest sense of love and affection :love:
What an honor for one of them to be considered more Judaized than the other. I'm envious that my brain isn't in the same league! :weary:
Why can't I celebrate abortion and want my body pumped full of female hormones :woman:? Life's not fair!

I’m not Jewish. :tongueout:

I never said you were! Nor did I imply that Miley is. Someone with a 144 IQ should have realized that...

Judaization
Judaization or Judaification is a process of cultural assimilation in which a person or a demographic group acquires Jewish cultural or religious beliefs and values. Wikipedia

It's just a word I chose to describe the process your brain has been undergoing. I warned you about watching all those Netflix shows. It's okay if you don't understand! :tongueclosed:

I never said you were! Nor did I imply that Miley is. Someone with a 144 IQ should have realized that...

Judaization
Judaization or Judaification is a process of cultural assimilation in which a person or a demographic group acquires Jewish cultural or religious beliefs and values. Wikipedia

It's just a word I chose to describe the process your brain has been undergoing. I warned you about watching all those Netflix shows. It's okay if you don't understand! :tongueclosed:

Tags
pointless interview vivahate vivian
Back
Top Bottom