A note from Morrissey on Tour of Refusal (from Myspace)

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
"I have survived the interrogation of Atlanta's Immigration officials and Myrtle Beach shall have me tomorrow nite (Friday), and the world from then onwards ... if the world can take it. One of the many penalties of being human is that tours often take a military push to start, well, all of our answers will be in our songs tomorrow night. The bloodbath starts at 7.30. Life is testing you out. Be ready for anything.
"

Re: A note from Morrissey on Tour of Refusal( from Myspace)

Excellent :)
but 'nite' ... oh Morrissey, what to be done with you? :rolleyes:

It's code for tiny penis.

"I have survived the interrogation of Atlanta's Immigration officials and Myrtle Beach shall have me tomorrow nite (Friday), and the world from then onwards ... if the world can take it. One of the many penalties of being human is that tours often take a military push to start, well, all of our answers will be in our songs tomorrow night. The bloodbath starts at 7.30. Life is testing you out. Be ready for anything.
"

and the world onwards bar Asia, Australia and New Zealand!

Hmm I see.
As in miniature?

That's good. Maybe it's code for fork since forks have tines. Maybe he's going to fork something.

Why didn't this come from True-To-You? :cool:

"

:D :D Brilliant. I laughed out loud.

"

Yes, I am very ready for having you.

Morrissey, I will see you in far off places!

D.C. Next friday, here I come!!:guitar:

"

Coolness, bring it on :thumb:.

It's nice that he says 'our songs'. Not the usual Morrissey-centric statement.

And funny, as always.

It's nice that he says 'our songs'. Not the usual Morrissey-centric statement.

And funny, as always.

He always says "us" and "we" when referring to him and the band.

The idiots over at NME are spinning this statement as Morrissey being interrogated by immigration officials. I don't think he meant it that seriously somehow. :rolleyes:

For someone who only passed THREE O levels, he sure is eager for life to be a test.

something tells me this tour is going to be pretty unique...i hope

Back
Top Bottom