a REAL Smiths fan for David Cameron

roky

l01_26265027.jpg

That would be a great backdrop for a Smiths reunion tour!

How do you know they're a real Smiths fan?

How do you know David Cameron isn't a real Smiths fan? Because he's posh? The star of the photograph might be posh.

And aren't posh people allowed to like The Smiths? How about black people?

Last edited:
That student protest picture

THE student protest picture is now on www.true-to-you.net so both Marr and Morrissey are impressed.
If the person in the pic wants to send me a private message I have some news for them.

Re: That student protest picture

I originally thought it was a Boston Globe Photo, but the attribution is to Oli Scarff of Getty Images - so if all else fails, it might be worth having a word with him.

P.

If the person in the pic wants to send me a private message I have some news for them.

:lbf:
Really. How exciting. What have they won?
-a week end with James Cameron?
-all their student expenses (except socks) paid for by Morrissey and Marr?
-an interview with a silly journalist?
-their weight in beans on toast?

:guffaw:

This is getting a tad silly now; what is it? A protest or a raffle? :crazy:

Really. How exciting. What have they won?
-a week end with James Cameron?
-all their student expenses (except socks) paid for by Morrissey and Marr?
-an interview with a silly journalist?
-their weight in beans on toast?

:guffaw:

This is getting a tad silly now; what is it? A protest or a raffle? :crazy:

Are you running low on medication?

I've done some snooping:

The protestor's name is Lauren Fulwood Willoughby & she's a third year philosophy student at Oxford. She originally attended Marlborough College (the same school as Kate Middleton - fiance of Prince William) & is a distant decendant of Clementina Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughby de Eresby.

Interesting huh?

Are you running low on medication?

What about you? What are you on, Walter? Power trip? Troll trip? Aren't they the same? :p Having a problem with people not being impressed? :eek:

Oh I know. they've won a Hatful of Hollow t.shirt!!! :clap:

I've done some snooping:

The protestor's name is Lauren Fulwood Willoughby & she's a third year philosophy student at Oxford. She originally attended Marlborough College (the same school as Kate Middleton - fiance of Prince William) & is a distant decendant of Clementina Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughby de Eresby.

Interesting huh?

That has ruined it for me, only messing.
Just because she is wealthy it doesn't mean her heart isn't in the correct place.
The reason I sometimes go off "on one" about people like xfactor contestants,Preston and David Calamity is becasue the xfactor people tend to be middle class kids with no real idea, whom are shallow and controlled by fashion who only use Morrissey as a starting point to further there careers as is Preston, in fact more so with him.
"Dave", should stopped is taking the country down the wrong road

Last edited:

I've done some snooping:

Interesting huh?

David Cameron is barred outside the gates of Smithdom for what he believes and what he is actively trying to accomplish, not merely because he's Conservative.

What about you? What are you on, Walter? Power trip? Troll trip? Aren't they the same? :p Having a problem with people not being impressed? :eek:

Oh I know. they've won a Hatful of Hollow t.shirt!!! :clap:

I like you. You use your low self esteem to create humour.
Which is a good thing.

How do you know they're a real Smiths fan?

How do you know David Cameron isn't a real Smiths fan? Because he's posh? The star of the photograph might be posh.

And aren't posh people allowed to like The Smiths? How about black people?

It's a great photo but she's probably as 'real' a Smiths fan as any student with access to eBay. It doesn't matter if they've only heard one song...

OMGZ Smiths shirtz r kewl!!!11!

I like you. You use your low self esteem to create humour.
Which is a good thing.

Oh I like you back Walter. But then, it's only my low self-esteem talking.

So anyway, what news have you got for them? Tell us. Brighten our low-life with your little fairy tale. Go on. We're listening.

Is it an interview with the Sun? :)

Oh I like you back Walter. But then, it's only my low self-esteem talking.

So anyway, what news have you got for them? Tell us. Brighten our low-life with your little fairy tale. Go on. We're listening.

Is it an interview with the Sun? :)

Yes it is. But as they have yet to identify themselves would you consider doing it instead?
A topless picture would have to be part of the deal but you never know, it might help with your confidence issues.

David Cameron is barred outside the gates of Smithdom for what he believes and what he is actively trying to accomplish, not merely because he's Conservative.

There's a possibility that David Cameron may have been involved in a student protest against tuition fees when he was at University were it not for the small matter of tuition fees not being introduced until Labour brought them in in 1998, along with abolishing the grant & replacing it with a 100% repayable loan.

In 2004, Labour increased tuition fees by the same percentage that the Tories are about to.

Before 1998, education authorities were legally obliged to provide full time Universtiy students with a non repayable maintenance grant. This was part of the 1962 Education Act brought in by a Conservative Government.

Can we not at least agree that Cameron is just PART of the problem & not the START of it?

Tags
north east student
Back
Top Bottom