A-ROD caught cheating on PEDS.

This charming man.

Throbbing member.
Noooooooooooo, please tell me it's not true. Well at least he's admitted it. I wonder if the 100 odd other major leaguers will now 'come out' and own up.

At least it was when he was at Texas when he was juiced. As long as it wasn't when he was at NY, I couldn't give a hoot. Although with him being on course to beating Barry Bond's homer record, will his stats now have an * after it? :(

GO YANKEES GO A-ROD

Noooooooooooo, please tell me it's not true. Well at least he's admitted it. I wonder if the 100 odd other major leaguers will now 'come out' and own up.

At least it was when he was at Texas when he was juiced. As long as it wasn't when he was at NY, I couldn't give a hoot. Although with him being on course to beating Barry Bond's homer record, will his stats now have an * after it? :(

GO YANKEES GO A-ROD

Now, this cave that you were in... you mean to tell me that there was no electricity of service of any sort. The A-Rod story broke last week.

Now, this cave that you were in... you mean to tell me that there was no electricity of service of any sort. The A-Rod story broke last week.

Actually you are very near the mark. I was in India and the electricity is unreliable to say the least.

7 weeks to the 'new cathedral' opening. Who's going to stop CC, AJ, Chien Ming Wang, Joba and Andy this season?

"Last Night I Dreamt That I Was At A Yankees Game". :)

f***ing A-Rod. He personifies the overpaid, overrated 'dynasty' that is the NY Wankees.

They could learn a thing or two from a real baseball team.

kevin_youkilis.jpg

Back
Top Bottom