A small quarantine library (11 books - mixed format Epub/PDF)

The books I collated have now 'appeared' (uncredited) in the David A Smiths Google Drive collection - see the pinned post at the top of the downloads section labelled *try here first*.
It is under the heading of 'incoming' when you open the drive link.
FWD.

Got it! Thankyou:)
P.S - Its under the folder "incoming" if any of you are also still looking for it.

Hi! Could someone please reupload it? Thanks
My collection can be found via:
Go to pinned post in the download section (labelled 'try here first').
Go to DavidA's Smiths Archive.
Go to 'incoming' folder then 'books'.
Regards,
FWD.

No longer in the drive collection.

Hello, sir! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but if it is possible, can you share the link once more, please! Thanks in advance!

FWD, I may be being dumb but i cant find these books on the google drive, there is books folder but it doesn't have some of these.
Please help

if you are looking for anything particular send me a message and i will try to assist
Would you mind sharing the Johnny Marr autobiography (Set the boy free)? I can't seem to find it in the Google drive folder

Would you mind sharing the Johnny Marr autobiography (Set the boy free)? I can't seem to find it in the Google drive folder
As mentioned elsewhere, the books I shared are no longer hosted on Drive.
They were meant to be temporary for 'lockdown' and after many re-ups and nobody helping out, I'm not providing permanent hosting for them.
Book requested:
Regards,
FWD.

Hi sir,
I'm very sorry, I hadn't read your previous post and thought it was still available on Google drive. I'm really grateful for the quick response! Thank you very much for the book!

Hope you have a great day,

Arnau

PD: excuse my English, I'm from Spain

I won't be uploading these continually, but...
Here are a few books to add to your collection and digest during these difficult times:
  • Meetings With Morrissey - Len Brown (Epub)
  • Morrissey & Marr: The Severed Alliance 20th Anniversary Ed. (Epub)
  • List Of The Lost (Epub)
  • Johnny Marr: Set The Boy Free (Epub)
  • Johnny Marr: The Smiths & The Art Of Gun-Slinging (Epub)
  • I Blame Morrissey - Jamie Jones (Epub)
  • Autobiography - full version (Epub)
  • Mozipedia (Epub)
  • “Only If You Are Really Interested” Celebrity, Gender, Desire and the World of Morrissey - Nicholas P. Greco (PDF)
  • Morrissey: The Pageant of His Bleeding Heart - Gavin Hopps (PDF)
  • Songs That Saved Your Life - The Art of The Smiths 1982-87 (revised edition) - Goddard (Epub)

That should keep you going.
The Epubs will convert to PDF via practically any online converter, but probably all best viewed in their original formats.
These were all very easily found on the web - collated here for you.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
Please, can you re-send me the files? I want the severed alliance and wetransfer say that the transfer is expired

Back
Top Bottom