Abortion

Yeah, learning about the timeframe of development was a big game changer for me. And then I foolishly ended up looking at some abortion photos is what did it for me. If you've never seen abortion clinic photos don't do it, it will break your heart.
might have to. not now though.

Everyone knows you're full of shit and this just shows how desperate you are.
So that's the rule now is it? You f*** your profile picture? @Silent Witless is going to be soooo disappointed.

it's not about children, it's about potential. it's the same reason im vehemently opposed to the death penalty. i hate that snuffing out of potential. to see something growing, becoming, and then just to think you can end it, is abhorrent to me. it's the same reason i let a black widow live in the window above my bed for weeks: he was making his house. i couldnt kill him in the act of making his house (eventually i did kill him though). the fact that you think its about children and whether or not one likes them reveals how simplistic your thinking really is.
Spare me. This is about as "simplistic" as it gets.
"I love potential children but hate real children." Really?

just dont care really. now im just running it by you that im going to go downvote all your posts now cause that's kinda my thing.
That's about the extent of your intellect but that was clear when the highlight of your trip to London was the Harry Potter tour.

just dont care really. now im just running it by you that im going to go downvote all your posts now cause that's kinda my thing.
So I've noticed. I suppose it's good that your thumb gets an airing once in a while. It must get really bored being stuck in your arse the rest of your time.

It’s funny, i was on here quite a bit yesterday & @Radis Noir wasn’t, & it was a nice day. Proper conversations, everyone just getting along. Then he returns & the air turns a distinct shade of...c***.

Telling.

Back
Top Bottom