Adam Lambert? The 21st Century Boy George?

Pachinko

Book Whore
Adam Lambert..what's up with her? :p

Adam Lambert To Work With Lady Gaga Producer'American Idol' runner-up reportedly recording six songs with RedOne.
By Gil Kaufman
.Views 1,304

Adam Lambert wants some of what Lady Gaga's got. No, not her outrageous getups (though he probably wouldn't mind some of those, either), but her musical secrets. He's hoping to get those from Gaga's ace-in-the-hole producer, RedOne.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Lambert has lined up sessions with the Moroccan producer (born Nadir Khayat), who, in addition to producing the Gaga smashes "Poker Face," "LoveGame" and "Just Dance," has a fresh hit with Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning" and has produced songs by Little Boots, New Kids on the Block, Enrique Iglesias and Akon.

Red told the Times that he's slated to work on six songs for Lambert's debut, due out in the late fall. "I want to go rock — David Bowie and Queen, but make it more easy for people to get," Red said of his vision for the glammy "Idol" singer. "It has to be rock, but with an interesting dance angle to it, you know? You'll like it." He plans to track a six pack with Lambert, but even if they don't all make the album, RedOne said he thinks he'd like to play with the Glambert faithful's expectations.

"You know what I like about him? He's fresh," he said. "You can go almost whatever direction with him. People know him from being on 'American Idol,' singing other people's songs, but you can take him in a new direction, and this will be the first time you hear Adam Lambert with his signature. My goal is to get his signature out from him to the world."

Those goals seems to mesh with what Lambert told Rolling Stone he wants for his debut, describing a desire to make music that "has theatricality, a nod to the glam rockers that I love, but is also contemporary."

A spokesperson for Lambert could not be reached at press time to confirm the collaboration.

In the meantime, Red, who will be leaving the studio this week to join Gaga on her upcoming European tour, is starting work on the follow-up to the dance queen's platinum-selling smash debut, which has gained attention for its decidedly 1980s bounce.

"I love '80s music," he told the paper. "It's all about emotions, and the chorus elevates you. If you look back in three years, and you look at the hits, they all have the same things. They have a verse, a pre-chorus and a chorus — one that's dynamic and elevates you. You need to make people go crazy when the chorus comes. That's so important on every song with Gaga."

Last edited:
Re: Adam Lambert..what's up with her? :p

That guy creeps me out. He is no Clay Aiken.

That guy creeps me out. He is no Clay Aiken.

Clay Aiken is much edgier.

clay_aiken.jpg

Clay Aiken is much edgier.

clay_aiken.jpg
He is!!! He looks like a middle aged lesbian and I love him and I don't care what anyone thinks.

Last edited:

I have a secret about Clay Aiken! I'll tell you sometime when it's quiet.
A secret about Clay?! No wai! I need to know nao!

I am sorry, but I like my American Idols to be as camp as a Christmas tree.

I think Lamber is overrated. His version of Mad World sucked.

EDIT: As do my spelling skills!

I think Lamber is overrated. His version of Mad World sucked.

EDIT: As do my spelling skills!
I haven't heard it. I am going to listen now.

Okay it sucks. He kinda sounds like that old man from Family Guy.

Do you like popsicles? I got a freezer full of popsicles in meh basement.
Chris, get your fat ass over here...

Back
Top Bottom