Adopted boy sent home from US alone

Its actually sad that everyone blames this poor boy and not this stupid heartless woman.

I'm not blaming the boy! Things aren't usually black and white. There are grey areas. That woman shouldn't have put the child on a flight back to Russia alone, but she was probably at the end of her tether and made a bad decision due to stress... I don't know this, of course. Life is a tangled mess. Sometimes people do bad things because they feel backed into a corner. Sometimes they're evil. I choose to assume that the woman isn't evil until I have more info.

Here's a link that might explain it a little bit: http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/adoptive_parenting/65513 I'm kind of shocked more people don't know about this. Maybe it's because I looked into adoption at one time, but I feel like I've known about this since I was a teen.

JoanofArc, why are you being so nasty? I don't even want to discuss this anymore if you're going to be nasty about it.

I don't understand the pugnacious attitude on Solo. Why does everything have to turn into an argument?

Blah.
*backs out of the room*
Nasty??Well i think that im quite nice actually.Oh im sure that suite101 is a great source of infomation.Where do you see an argument?Ive written this what i heard in Polish and Russian news today.That the kid was normal,that this woman have met him a lot of times before an adoption and never seen any problem.Or maybe the kid only waited until he got to the U.S. to unleash the"terror"...yeah im sure.

Nasty??Well i think that im quite nice actually.Oh im sure that suite101 is a great source of infomation.Where do you see an argument?Ive written this what i heard in Polish and Russian news today.That the kid was normal,that this woman have met him a lot of times before an adoption and never seen any problem.Or maybe the kid only waited until he got to the U.S. to unleash the"terror"...yeah im sure.

There it is. I've made it bold for you.

i don't believe this actually happened. either that or it was a story about warsaw in the 70s. maybe you just got confused.
Yes it did happen,maybe like 2,or 3 months ago,it was shown in our news with comments that maybe next time it would be better to get a new footage.

Wow....surely there would have been a better way for the woman to handle this
situation.

Even if she couldn't care for the child because of his psychological issues, there HAD to have been a better way to deal with this. She needs to go to jail.

JoanOfArc, I suggest you to watch a film 'Lilya4ever' directed by Lucus Moodison.

Wow....surely there would have been a better way for the woman to handle this
situation.

Even if she couldn't care for the child because of his psychological issues, there HAD to have been a better way to deal with this. She needs to go to jail.
I agree.

Lol:):)But its only an irony.I can reassure you that i am quite nice right now.You didnt see me angry:)
p.s.Happy Birthday btw.:)

Thank you. :)

I apologize for hearing an ugly tone in your words if there was none.

JoanOfArc, I suggest you to watch a film 'Lilya4ever' directed by Lucus Moodison.

His name is Lukas Moodysson. You also have the typography of the title wrong.

This is why no one is interested in your services as a proofreader, OK?

P.S. I've posted this mostly so that you can ban me. I think bannings function as foreplay for your nightly, 14 hour masturbation sessions.

Glad I could help.

I'm not blaming the boy! Things aren't usually black and white. There are grey areas. That woman shouldn't have put the child on a flight back to Russia alone, but she was probably at the end of her tether and made a bad decision due to stress... I don't know this, of course. Life is a tangled mess. Sometimes people do bad things because they feel backed into a corner. Sometimes they're evil. I choose to assume that the woman isn't evil until I have more info.

You don't assume that she may have grown weary of her adopted son. He is not the adult, she is.

Perhaps, to paraphrase Morrissey, she grew tired of the Russian boy she adopted for 15 minutes and sent him away on a flight back to Russia.

Nice Yngwie reference! I think it's "unleash the fury" but still, bonus points. Thanks for being on the side of this child. Even if he was some evil child, she could have been expected to deal with it better. On the other hand, it's sad that this is used against US citizens.

Still, my point is, the woman was responsible and adoption is a serious commitment. If she found herself unable to meet her responsibilities this was not the way to be relieved of them.

That is just so sad. Obviously the woman should have been
informed of the child's "problems".
I'd hate to think she was not given any information at all and also
wouldn't it be preferable he was adopted out to someone who was
able to cope with him.
Now he is going to be further traumatised from being rejected.

Back
Top Bottom