Adopted boy sent home from US alone

Actually sounds like the little boy had a lucky escape.

The woman was COMPLETELY in the wrong and should be prosecuted.

What in particular did this boy, allegedly, do? What kind of behaviour caused her to do this? Is anything known about that?

I can't believe that a 7-year-old child could cause enough terror to make someone justifiably act like that. But I don't know. The first option would have been to try to give therapy to him. And not to send him back all alone and thereby cause even more trauma.

I think the first option would be checking the mother's mental faculties .

I heard on the News this morning that she's hired an attorney and that the State of Tennessee is gathering evidence to prosecute her.

It will be interesting to see if and how she ever sought help for this child.
There are many post-adoption support services here...especially ones specializing in International adoptions.

What would she have done if it was her biological child that has the problems she alleges her adopted one has? Where would she send him back to?

Maybe she was an Elvis fan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell a sequel

problem_child.jpg

The first option would have been to try to give therapy to him. And not to send him back all alone and thereby cause even more trauma.
So true.Especially as waiting for him in the airport was the police,he was taken to the police station for interrogation.Imagine the stress.Poor kid.Because of his status now nobody knew what to do with him,his legal status is unclear.Damn i feel so sorry for this kid.I can only imagine how he felt during his "visit"to the police station,im sure that police didnt want to do anything bad to him of course but the stress of being questioned,after such a traumatic events.What a heartless woman.

Last edited:
Once we get a picture of the "mother", we will be able to judge her based on her outfit. It will be much easier for us to come to a verdict on this issue.

There's pictures of the woman playing with the kid in the orphanage. One assumes if she was intelligent enough to fly to Russia, interact with the kid, arrange adoption dealings etc.etc. she would be intelligent enough to know what she was getting herself into.

Back
Top Bottom