Advanced User Tagging (Lite) plugin installed

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
The "Advanced User Tagging (Lite)" plugin has been installed on the server. Thanks to [MENTION=2897]Ryan[/MENTION] for the suggestion, the main feature is to get a notification when someone quotes one of your posts. If it turns out to be pretty useful I will consider adding the pro version which includes some other features.

Advanced User Tagging - DragonByte

Feature List - Major Features
Twitter-style @ "Mentions": Typing [MENTION=24238]username[/MENTION] produces a "Mention" that will alert the user to your post, as well as link to their profile.

Quote Alerts: Members you quote will be alerted, ensuring that discussions can continue smoothly even if they left the thread.

Profile Integration: Displays Mentions, Tags and Quotes in profile tabs for quick overview of a member's activities within the mod.

Very nice! Works like a breeze [MENTION=1]davidt[/MENTION]

Re: Server and legacy code upgraded

How come my user activity just said I deleted posts? I haven't deleted posts today, unless someone is deleting them for me then I'm curious...

Where do you see your user activity? I don't see anything in the activity stream about deleted posts.

How come my user activity just said I deleted posts? I haven't deleted posts today, unless someone is deleting them for me then I'm curious...

Where do you see your user activity? I don't see anything in the activity stream about deleted posts.

Yeah it's not there now, but it was at the top of this list the last time I looked at solo, it said my activity was "deleted post" but didn't link to a particular post. It was on the page the says where I've been quoted, under this post quote notation from you and the above the one quoting the vine video on the PETA thread.

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 6.48.22 PM.png

There it is again.

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 9.15.22 PM.png

attachment.php

Interesting, I just approved an anonymous post that quoted you, so it's likely showing quoted posts that have yet to be approved or possibly deleted. So your posts are not deleted.

That makes sense.

Observed the deleted post thing myself and noticed it was when an anon quoted me and post was deleted - got an alert but obviously, it links to nothing to see!
Cheers,
FWD

Removing user tagging feature, not widely used and causes a conflict with @twitteruser mentions. Quotes / mentions features are still enabled.

Back
Top Bottom