Agony Aunts needed!!

Lost

Dear Forum,

Earlier today, with my tongue firmly in my cheek, I informed the current Mrs. Lost that I was thinking of going to the States to catch one of the upcoming Moz concerts as i've not seen him for a month and was getting withdrawal symptoms, (I live in Manchester, England).
I expected at the very least one of her 'looks' which means: Oh be serious man!
However, to my utter amazement, she fixed me with a very genuine stare, and nodded and said, yes, she thought i should go.
When i asked her was she serious she said yes of course. She then went on to say how she felt i should do the things i want to do in life and she felt it would be good for me.
After some uncertain thought i put the idea out of my mind, but later, to my amazement, she came to me with a print out from the computer. She'd been looking at how much a flight would be!

Should i be worried? Should i go? Would i get a ticket?

Please help.

Lost of Manchester.

I was making the noise of the bird camping in other peoples nests. Mainly because I figured not a lot of people would understand cuckold, which is an old Cuckoo.

I was making the noise of the bird camping in other peoples nests. Mainly because I figured not a lot of people would understand cuckold, which is an old Cuckoo.

:D Too whit too whitty

Pass the wafers, and another glass of that excellent wine.

Hail, Mary, fulla grace, take these zits from off my face.

Yes, let us pray...

....hail mary mother of Moz....let my wife be serious about letting me go to the states to see the great man...

God bless and keep you. Just remind your missus of the Ten Commandments before you go. Especially the ones about coveting the neighbour's spouse and committing adultery.

God bless and keep you. Just remind your missus of the Ten Commandments before you go. Especially the ones about coveting the neighbour's spouse and committing adultery.

I know she covets our neighbour's kitchen but am not aware of any attraction for the spouse:D

Back
Top Bottom