AHeatherH: A friendship sadly lost. Well is this true, & yet it's false & did I ever tell you...

• Thread starter JB Fullerton NOT MARRIED
  • Start date
J

JB Fullerton NOT MARRIED

Ape,

I know, and you know, that I know you could always find me on Moz's page the way it was wanted, (but I still do not associate myself with this institution of thought). And I know that you, along with the rest of the UCSB shit that INTENTIONALLY harassed me on the internet under false identities which denied me the right and freedom to association. If I don't want to go to nightclubs ALONE (because there isn't anyone in this f***ing desert to hang-out with except the ignorant high school drop-outs, speedwhores, church chats, or mommies that you presupmtuoulsy categorize me with-and what kind of f***ing association is that?) than don't say that it is because I am fat or stupid or NOT COOL, because it is the fact that I know I have no privacy or freedom or saftey when I go out.

You said that you'd love to catch up on what I have been doing when you called...but you completely side-stepped any retaliation about my comment that you called me a whore when you came into my apartment with TONY and implied quite explicitly THAT I WAS A WHORE!

How much Coke where you swingers doing that summer anyways?

By not defending yourself in your return call, it only seems more obvious that you don't even have any remorse for it. My life was INTENTIONALLY RUINED because of accusations YOU made about I guy I barely knew.

You said MITCH DID WHAT HE DID TO YOU...so everybody from you social class retaliates against me, harasses me, denies me employment to force me into unwanted living conditions, drugs me a week before finals so I flunt out of college, and then tells me on the phone:

"NOW YOU'RE THE VICTIM!!!!!"

as if I haven't always been the victim of hate crimes for a sexual orientation that I never was in the first place. Or because I came from a different religious background. So smart, yet so stupid you all are.

I know you have your friends; your rich PhD scientist boss and his bitch wife that took you in like their own daughter.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS CLIMBED THE SOCIAL LATTER WITH YOU “POOR ME” STORIES OF BEING A VICTIM BECAUSE EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF YOUR BEAUTY.

If you or anyone else tries to obtain any information about me via the internet, my family or in any other manor other than asking ME (and not under a false identity), such as internet stalking or stalking me at a night club in the US or in any other country I will make sure you don’t get away with it the same way that Tom Poser of Santa Barbara did. Or the way Doug Folsom or Glen Thomas did. And especially the way Jerk-off Blanchard did…because sexual advances of any kind that are unwelcome, ARE UNWELCOME!

And don’t forget to tell Robert S. and Steven M. that I don’t stalk people, people stalk me. And my heart is my own, to love whom ever I want, fantasy or reality “K”.

Love Always,
JB

P.S.
Someday, you’ll wish you had apologized for your cruelty, so go ahead and be that sweat thing that everybody loves and protects and apologize to me. I wouldn’t feel so much f***ing hate. COULD YA DO THAT FOR AN OLD FRIEND?

Love Stings Like A Jellyfish

Back
Top Bottom