Alain plays A Swallow On My Neck

Alain should just do a covers album of Morrissey/Smiths songs, get it out of his system, and hopefully then he could move on.

:cool:

NO NO!! ANOTHER ALAINT MUSICAL INFAMIA!!:censored:

another twat skinny production.:censored:

20191226_125625.jpg

I voted for that one.
The tune always sticks in my head.
Regards,
FWD.

A song I can’t stand?

Best post of the year from you, Skinny.
Not one evil word, 'ism' or 'ist' in sight.
Therapy & medication must be working out ok.
Keep it up.

Wow - really nice version. Works well as an acoustic song. Cheers Alain!

Ooh, that is nice. I've been pretty scathing of Alain but that's his first really good cover. Maybe he should stick to the softer, more gentle stuff. Go Al!

I love it!

One of my favourite songs, I also really love uhhh, this version:

Cos it's the woofs.

maybe Moz should pick up the phone the bitter old twat and get Alain back on board. He hasn’t released a decent album since Alain left.

More like Alain should be phoning Moz, begging to return.

Alain hasn’t written a decent song since he left Moz.

FACT.

o_O

Moz had to fix up the sucky AlainT material. Give it shape and lyrical melody.
the next video he should put up from his one dumb mini gig, should be of the crowd.:lbf:

More like Alain should be phoning Moz, begging to return.

Alain hasn’t written a decent song since he left Moz.

FACT.

he’s a f***in guitarist, what do you want him to do at the age of 52? Be a breakout solo artist and start releasing smash hit after smash hit. He does what he does, and does it very well. Mozzas albums since ‘09 haven’t been utter shite. If you ain’t digging Marr out, you’re digging Alain out. Such a sad c***

he’s a f***in guitarist, what do you want him to do at the age of 52? Be a breakout solo artist and start releasing smash hit after smash hit. He does what he does, and does it very well. Mozzas albums since ‘09 haven’t been utter shite. If you ain’t digging Marr out, you’re digging Alain out. Such a sad c***

You misread my first post.

I’m not ‘digging Alain out’, I’m simply saying, maybe if he did a album full of Moz songs instead of one here and one there, then maybe he could focus on writing and singing his own songs.

You’re such an asshole.

Ooh, that is nice. I've been pretty scathing of Alain but that's his first really good cover. Maybe he should stick to the softer, more gentle stuff. Go Al!

Yep, his voice carres the song nicely.
Vocal melody ad phrasing are vintage Morrissey though: the song would probably not have turned out this way with another other singer / songwriter.

Alain covering Back To The Old House from the same gig:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom