Alain Whyte: Boxers - Safe At Home Sessions (June 15, 2020)

20200615_225221.jpg

FWD.

Last edited:
Alain is aging well isn't he? For aesthetic reasons alone he should be back in Moz's 'gang'. Bring Deano Butterworth back too.

If it is purely for aesthetic reasons, then Alain should replace Boz, I guess.
I would stay with Matt on drums though, I like the sense of drama that his drumming style adds to some songs.

If it is purely for aesthetic reasons, then Alain should replace Boz, I guess.
I would stay with Matt on drums though, I like the sense of drama that his drumming style adds to some songs.
Yeah, I never liked Deano's drumming. I think Matt is closest to Spencer, they both share a similar bounce.

Yeah, I never liked Deano's drumming. I think Matt is closest to Spencer, they both share a similar bounce.
[/QUOT

Deano wasn't around for a very long time. YATQ was the only studio album he contributed to, and that album features quite conventional songs with no memorable drumming. Same goes for the B-sides of that time.

Alain is aging well isn't he? For aesthetic reasons alone he should be back in Moz's 'gang'. Bring Deano Butterworth back too.
Gary Day was an aesthete’s dream. I insist he gets a call too.

I found him pretty stiff live as well, but I suppose that's what Morrissey wanted at the time. Not a whole lot of character to the playing.

Imagine an acoustic album with Alain and Boz and with Moz singing along. They could record it all in one day.

I’ve already let my mind wander enough to envision those three on a stage with just two acoustic guitars and Moz singing. It would be perfect. Oh, well... one can dream.

?

AlainT is going to come back after
1 getting nervous onstage and not being able to play:guitar:
2 demanding that his mug be on the album cover WTF?o_O
3 demanding that he be allowed to make Moz books:crazy:
4 demanding that Moz give up having keyboards in his group:musickeyboard::fire:
5 demanding that Moz fire everybody and bring back the lawnmower lads.:D

I wouldnt put a down payment on the pumpkin patch just yet AlainT;)

?

AlainT is going to come back after
1 getting nervous onstage and not being able to play:guitar:
2 demanding that his mug be on the album cover WTF?o_O
3 demanding that he be allowed to make Moz books:crazy:
4 demanding that Moz give up having keyboards in his group:musickeyboard::fire:
5 demanding that Moz fire everybody and bring back the lawnmower lads.:D

I wouldnt put a down payment on the pumpkin patch just yet AlainT;)

I don't need him to come back. I don't care who plays guitar. Im just saying he's NICE and not that smart. But if I am honest, I don't think men are very smart!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom