Alain Whyte: Certain People I Know - Safe At Home Sessions (May 30, 2020)

20200530_230503.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

?

Alain, have you considered positioning the camera differently so it's not pointing up your nose? What is is with these live-streamers who all position the camera in that terribly unflattering position? Also might be better if we can see your hands on the guitar, after all, you were the guitarist, not the singer...something Johnny Marr may also do well to reflect upon.

Alain, have you considered positioning the camera differently so it's not pointing up your nose? What is is with these live-streamers who all position the camera in that terribly unflattering position? Also might be better if we can see your hands on the guitar, after all, you were the guitarist, not the singer...something Johnny Marr may also do well to reflect upon.
Reflect on not sounding like a dick.

Not easy to sing. Shows how masterfully Moz transformed those musical ideas by the lads into something larger than life (then).

Yeah I think AW struggled with this one vocally.
Maybe a little but most of them have been stellar performances vocally and musically. I'll take Alain performing these songs over Boz any day.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom