Alain Whyte: Hold On To Your Friends - Safe At Home Sessions (June 4, 2020)

20200605_022415.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Just to clarify (in case there was any confusion), the video recording of Hold On To Your Friends on the YouTube channel was recorded during Jose Maldonado's radio show, which preceded the Jonesy appearance.

Nice to hear - great guitar lines. Actually I'm really digging this new song 'Stuck' from the recent sessions. Really sounds like the sort of musical sequence that could have made a classic Morrissey solo song:

Nice to hear - great guitar lines. Actually I'm really digging this new song 'Stuck' from the recent sessions. Really sounds like the sort of musical sequence that could have made a classic Morrissey solo song:

Wish Alain would keep all his songs instrumental so we could imagine what they would sound like if Morrissey sang on them.

?

Oy another day another AlainT Moz glom.o_O
AlainT i would like to request a sucko LePew comet song, please arrange asap.
how about the sucko HI HELLO song, here are the lyrics AlainT: "hi hello hello hi hi hi hello';)

Just to clarify (in case there was any confusion), the video recording of Hold On To Your Friends on the YouTube channel was recorded during Jose Maldonado's radio show, which preceded the Jonesy appearance.
Who cares!!!!!? Petty & pedantic...

Fab, I enjoyed that. I’m imagining a set of similar acoustic material in a venue like The Witchwood in Manchester, or The Fleece in Bristol: perfection.

Fab, I enjoyed that. I’m imagining a set of similar acoustic material in a venue like The Witchwood in Manchester, or The Fleece in Bristol: perfection.

That would be a rather fantastic evening, he should consider doing something like that. I'm pretty sure the Witchwood would be rammed.

The Witchwood is in Ashton-under-Lyne. :mad:

Really nice guitar playing; it’s great hearing it stripped back like this.
Nice vocal, too.
Agree.
I think I missed this one last week, but really good to hear this version.
Moz: Hold onto your friends.
Just bear in mind
Oh, there just might come a time
When you need some friends

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom