Alain Whyte: Safe-At-Home Sessions Redux (dates vary)

A completely new recording of the previously released acoustic Safe-At-Home sessions song, I Am Hated For Loving. This new version features improved audio compared to the original so as to match the others in the series. The song was original studio recording of the song is a co-write with Morrissey and first appeared on 1994's Vauxhall And I record.

A completely new recording of the previously released acoustic Safe-At-Home sessions song, Crossroads. This new version features improved audio compared to the original so as to match the others in the series. The original studio version of this tune appeared as the 4th track on the debut solo release, The Experiment EP.

Entirely new recording of the previously released acoustic Safe-At-Home sessions song, Sunny Days. This new version features improved audio compared to the original so as to match the others in the series. Sunny Days will be featured on the upcoming Tell Me EP and will feature the full band (Gary Day, Spencer Cobrin, Craig Gannon).

Entirely new version of Mute Witness with better audio. The song is originally from 1991's Kill Uncle record, written by Clive Langer/Morrissey. We played this song extensively during the early 90's and the fans loved it. It's a tough one to play and sing to. Hope you like this new version done specifically for the Safe At Home sessions.

The new acoustic Safe At Home sessions version of A Swallow On My Neck. Another fan favorite co-written with Morrissey. The original version of the song was a b-side on the Sunny single.

Regards,
FWD.

Today's Safe At Home sessions release is actually two songs, Take Down & Over The Ocean. Both are new songs and have not been recorded for release at this time. They seem to pair up and compliment each other quite nicely, so you get both!

This is the NEW Safe At Home session for the song, Sunny. Completely re-recorded so as to offer much improved audio quality. The original studio version of this song, co-written with Morrissey was released as a stand alone single in 1995.

The Death Of Rock-N-Roll was the third track on my first solo release, The Experiment EP. This re-recorded acoustic version is today's Safe At Home sessions tune. A tribute, really to the icons in the music industry from the 20th century.

Safe-At-Home sessions tune for the day:
Nothing Lasts Forever.
A cover of a song originally done by Echo And the Bunnymen. One of my favorites and I hope you like it and feel I did it justice.
It's the last of the re-recordings, but don't worry, we'll still be running through the lot of the entire collection AND adding in some brand new songs that I know you'll like. Stay tuned 🙂

Oh f***, not again...:rolleyes:
Next it'll be Tell me, tell me...

Maybe but is he forcing you to listen to him?

I like them.

I'm miserable about the theatres mostly being shut & it's nice seeing artists doing things. Gives me hope that we'll survive come hell & high bankruptcy.

I like them.

I'm miserable about the theatres mostly being shut & it's nice seeing artists doing things. Gives me hope that we'll survive come hell & high bankruptcy.

So do I, its nice to see artists filling their time with things that some people may appreciate. Are you in the theatre business Nerak?

So do I, its nice to see artists filling their time with things that some people may appreciate. Are you in the theatre business Nerak?

Yes. I'm a press officer for a theatre company & I also do some freelance work & have my own theatre company as a side project.

I like them.

This was one of my favourite sets over the last few months and Peter was playing about 100m from my house!

Yes. I'm a press officer for a theatre company & I also do some freelance work & have my own theatre company as a side project.

That's cool but probably challenging in the current climate. Does todays government announcement help?

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom