Alain Whyte - "Stay-At-Home Sessions" 4CD compilation 2020

ctem

Despise there is a compilation including only the Morrissey involved demos, there is none for whole. I have downloaded the playlist as whole with youtube-dl using "-f best-audio" attribute then using foobar2000, I have applied DSP and converted them into static 320kbps. First 2 discs contain Morrissey songs, 3rd is the original ones written by him and 4th is the covers. Alain, if you ever notice, please remember you were the best.
Viva Alain, Viva the L.A. Boys.

artwork copy.png

Download it here.

Last edited:
i like Alain alot, but i beg the differ on the best, to me im going Boz Boorer,
1- Plays Multi Instruments, which is a huge reason why Morrisseys songs dont sound alike
2- He has been there from the beginning of SOLO career( no one else can say that)
3- He Sales Vinyl.....heck since i bought a morrissey vinyl from them, he even signed it for me and im not a UK resident, straight up awesome
just my opinon
Not to take away from Alain, because what he did on playing and discussing songs that we all love is not just humbling, but brilliant ideal and very tasteful, and he sang each song with the passion that he use to play them live(as i look back through old footage it was Alain backing Vocals that was so awesome to hear, 1 example that comes to mind is 1991 Live In Dallas Encore(EDILS) when Morrissey was mobbed and left the stage it was Alain that kept going vocally and with the fans dancing on stage with the band was memorible to say the least .... not sure why Alain left the band later on, but that alone in my mind dropped him from #1, Boz stuck it out
saying that i wish there was a list of all band members past and present and where are they now, resident, social media info, why they left, and any other info. would be nice...

Ironically that's also the reason I think Alain is the one. Morrissey isn't someone who is capable tolerating, so from my perspective, it was always the boys who had been indulging. Alain did his best, and he is the only one who thinks of him nicely after all those things. Except Boz of course, I can't understand why he is on stage with someone who truly opposes against his political views.

All of us go through our lives where we meet people,work with people, bosses, family,etc ,that there personalities rub us the wrong way, its how you handle that defines character. If everybody left there jobs because they didn't like their bosses or superior, you would never accumulate anything always starting over, even doctors get tired of employees they work with. The fact is we are all made different with different opions and when you learn to except that and except people as they are .you can HOLD ON TO YOUR FREINDS, not to mention a less stress life..
Boz and Moz are best friends they may have difference on certain subjects but i know for a fact they have alot in common also(care of animals,music genre, etc) and I believe personally Morrissey is mis understood on his stance
He is obviously caring individual that doesn't like violence towards animals and dictatorship, no one should. Its like people take sound bites only and never get the whole story of why he feels that way about certain subjects. 1 example is the Chinese being subspecies, anyone culture that eats dogs and cats, etc are third world and live like cave men(subspecies, monkeys)...I'd like to think we have progressed more careing than that, hell its no secret he is vegan whats he suppose to say, he is the animals voice. The poisoning of elephants, there is alot of cruel culture out there . He doesn't sit around ,he sings about it to reach others, thats his way, .....His way....everyone is different

Sorry but being an animals rights activist yet remaining silent for the real filth of the world is non-sense to me. And calling Chinese people subspecies still counts as fascist, which really goes well with his vegan "individualist" lifestyle. He has no idea of what famine and unemployement are, hope one day he gets real. I really miss the days (circa '92 - '97) when animal rights weren't so much of a priority for him.

great discussion guys keep up the good work we’re all counting on you to keep this place alive

Sorry but being an animals rights activist yet remaining silent for the real filth of the world is non-sense to me. And calling Chinese people subspecies still counts as fascist, which really goes well with his vegan "individualist" lifestyle. He has no idea of what famine and unemployement are, hope one day he gets real. I really miss the days (circa '92 - '97) when animal rights weren't so much of a priority for him.
Whats important to you may not be important to him and vise versa. To each his own, thats what so great..you can sing a song about filth of the world and unemployment (tell me how that works out for you) and he can sing about animal abuse, and free speech and whatever else.....its such a nice thing

Despise there is a compilation including only the Morrissey involved demos, there is none for whole. I have downloaded the playlist as whole with youtube-dl using "-f best-audio" attribute then using foobar2000, I have applied DSP and converted them into static 320kbps. First 2 discs contain Morrissey songs, 3rd is the original ones written by him and 4th is the covers. Alain, if you ever notice, please remember you were the best.
Viva Alain, Viva the L.A. Boys.

View attachment 57471

Download it here.

Who are ‘the L.A. boys’ ?

i like Alain alot, but i beg the differ on the best, to me im going Boz Boorer,
1- Plays Multi Instruments, which is a huge reason why Morrisseys songs dont sound alike
2- He has been there from the beginning of SOLO career( no one else can say that)
3- He Sales Vinyl.....heck since i bought a morrissey vinyl from them, he even signed it for me and im not a UK resident, straight up awesome
just my opinon
Not to take away from Alain, because what he did on playing and discussing songs that we all love is not just humbling, but brilliant ideal and very tasteful, and he sang each song with the passion that he use to play them live(as i look back through old footage it was Alain backing Vocals that was so awesome to hear, 1 example that comes to mind is 1991 Live In Dallas Encore(EDILS) when Morrissey was mobbed and left the stage it was Alain that kept going vocally and with the fans dancing on stage with the band was memorible to say the least .... not sure why Alain left the band later on, but that alone in my mind dropped him from #1, Boz stuck it out
saying that i wish there was a list of all band members past and present and where are they now, resident, social media info, why they left, and any other info. would be nice...
Alain beats Boz every day of the week. Alain also would never say yes to the dress.

Back
Top Bottom